For those of you living with your head in the sand

Who do you pray to?
lust4beer
Heir Presumptive

For those of you living with your head in the sand

Post by lust4beer » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:38 pm

The Catholic Church did know about the sexual abuse

Transferred pedophile priests from parish to parish to continue their molestation

A fellow alter person I served Mass with took his life after years of trying to deal with the "guilt" and " shame" ( his words)

The monster died of old age in some cushy priest retirement home

This is very disappointing Pope Francis:

Australian police charged a top Vatican cardinal on Thursday with multiple counts of historical sexual assault offenses, a stunning decision certain to rock the highest levels of the Roman Catholic Church.

Cardinal George Pell, Pope Francis' chief financial advisor and Australia's most senior Catholic, is the highest-ranking Vatican official to be charged in the church's long-running sexual abuse scandal.

The charges are a new and serious blow to Pope Francis, who has already suffered several credibility setbacks in his promised "zero tolerance" policy about sex abuse.

For years, Pell has faced accusations that he mishandled cases of clergy abuse when he was archbishop of Melbourne and, later, Sydney. His actions as archbishop came under intense scrutiny in recent years by a government-authorized investigation into how the Catholic Church and other institutions have responded to the sexual abuse of children. Australia's years-long Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse — the nation's highest form of inquiry — has found shocking levels of abuse in Australia's Catholic Church, revealing this year that 7% of Catholic priests were accused of sexually abusing children over the last several decades.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes. ... y,amp.html

Oh yeah, you may of heard about the Academy Award for Best Picture SPOTLIGHT?!?!?!!

Spotlight is a 2015 American biographical crime drama film directed by Tom McCarthy and written by McCarthy and Josh Singer.[4][5] The film follows The Boston Globe's "Spotlight" team, the oldest continuously operating newspaper investigative journalist unit in the United States,[6] and its investigation into cases of widespread and systemic child sex abuse in the Boston area by numerous Roman Catholic priests. It is based on a series of stories by the "Spotlight" team that earned The Globe the 2003 Pulitzer Prize for Public Service.[7] The film stars Mark Ruffalo, Michael Keaton, Rachel McAdams, John Slattery, Stanley Tucci, Brian d'Arcy James, Liev Schreiber, and Billy Crudup.[8]

:finger:
1 x

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:35 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:38 pm

Transferred pedophile priests from parish to parish to continue their molestation

A fellow alter person I served Mass with took his life after years of trying to deal with the "guilt" and " shame" ( his words)

Australian police charged a top Vatican cardinal on Thursday with multiple counts of historical sexual assault offenses, a stunning decision certain to rock the highest levels of the Roman Catholic Church.

Cardinal George Pell, Pope Francis' chief financial advisor and Australia's most senior Catholic, is the highest-ranking Vatican official to be charged in the church's long-running sexual abuse scandal.

The charges are a new and serious blow to Pope Francis, who has already suffered several credibility setbacks in his promised "zero tolerance" policy about sex abuse.

For years, Pell has faced accusations that he mishandled cases of clergy abuse when he was archbishop of Melbourne and, later, Sydney. His actions as archbishop came under intense scrutiny in recent years by a government-authorized investigation into how the Catholic Church and other institutions have responded to the sexual abuse of children. Australia's years-long Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse — the nation's highest form of inquiry — has found shocking levels of abuse in Australia's Catholic Church, revealing this year that 7% of Catholic priests were accused of sexually abusing children over the last several decades.

Oh yeah, you may of heard about the Academy Award for Best Picture SPOTLIGHT?!?!?!!

Spotlight is a 2015 American biographical crime drama film directed by Tom McCarthy and written by McCarthy and Josh Singer.[4][5] The film follows The Boston Globe's "Spotlight" team, the oldest continuously operating newspaper investigative journalist unit in the United States,[6] and its investigation into cases of widespread and systemic child sex abuse in the Boston area by numerous Roman Catholic priests. It is based on a series of stories by the "Spotlight" team that earned The Globe the 2003 Pulitzer Prize for Public Service.[7] The film stars Mark Ruffalo, Michael Keaton, Rachel McAdams, John Slattery, Stanley Tucci, Brian d'Arcy James, Liev Schreiber, and Billy Crudup.[8]

I would say that most who are informed know, at this point, how vile the Roman Catholic Church's actions [and inactions]
certainly were, and that the church hierarchy are criminals.

While most in my family are still active Catholics, we now funnel the donations into the "brookie foundation," started by my parents when it became obvious that the Church was culpable in these despicable crimes........it sure feels good to help others.

0 x

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:28 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:35 pm
lust4beer wrote:

I would say that most who are informed know, at this point, how vile the Roman Catholic Church's actions [and inactions]

While most in my family are still active Catholics, we now funnel the donations into the "brookie foundation," started by my parents when it became obvious that the Church was culpable in these despicable crimes........it sure feels good to help others.

What vile hypocrites you all are. You should either find a Church where you can worship in belief and obey what they stand for or stop pretending that you are Christian in any way.
0 x

evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by evilconempire » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:32 pm

numarymag wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:28 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
lust4beer wrote:

What vile hypocrites you all are. You should either find a Church where you can worship in belief and obey what they stand for or stop pretending that you are Christian in any way.
There's that hypocrisy we all know and love. So when I say you are the worst Xtian on this board you reply that only your sky-fairy can make that judgment. So my question for you is, when did you become your own god?
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:53 pm

What kind of dipchit believes AlGore BS on one hand, but does not believe a 6-week fetus with a beating heart, vocal cords, tongue etc etc is a living human?

Tell me again who has their fat fuggin head in the sand. Thats a knee slapper :rolling:
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:57 pm

numarymag wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
lust4beer wrote:

Do you have anything to say about the question at hand as in the criminal activity of the Roman Catholic Church?.....or is this just another of your family attacks?

well, at least you didn't reference them as "garbage" once again.

You sure do get angry when I simply mention my family.

???
1 x

lust4beer
Heir Presumptive

Post by lust4beer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:09 pm

Pete wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:53 pm
What kind of dipchit believes AlGore BS on one hand, but does not believe a 6-week fetus with a beating heart, vocal cords, tongue etc etc is a living human?

Tell me again who has their fat fuggin head in the sand. Thats a knee slapper :rolling:

The topic is not about Al Gore or abortion
0 x

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:19 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:57 pm
numarymag wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
lust4beer wrote:

Do you have anything to say about the question at hand as in the criminal activity of the Roman Catholic Church?.....or is this just another of your family attacks?

???
I am NOT Roman Catholic because I do not believe in all that they preach. However I am not hypocritical enough to attend Roman Mass pretending that I do. As for the rest of your post - it is your usual nonsense and I just won't be bothered with it.
0 x

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:22 pm

numarymag wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:19 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
lust4beer wrote:

???
I am NOT Roman Catholic because I do not believe in all that they preach. However I am not hypocritical enough to attend Roman Mass pretending that I do. As for the rest of your post - it is your usual nonsense and I just won't be bothered with it.
Garbage begets garbage.
0 x

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:25 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:22 pm
numarymag wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:19 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
lust4beer wrote:

???
Garbage begets garbage.
It always takes one and you are so good at jumping the gun. Your favorite phrase and it is so descriptive of your value system.
0 x