Jerry Brown Calls California Taxpayers "Freeloaders"

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
Majesty

Re: Jerry Brown Calls California Taxpayers "Freeloaders"

Post by psk836 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:56 am

Thank you Mary. Obviously my purpose for posting here is far different from lion's.
0 x

evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by evilconempire » Fri May 19, 2017 11:04 am

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 7:10 pm
http://www.ocregister.com/2017/05/12/go ... egislator/

It's clear that Brown is referring to politicians who demand better services without the stones to ask for taxes to pay for them.
Just saw this post. Thanks. It's obvious he's not calling taxpayers "freeloaders." Apparently PSK was duped by his right-wing fake news outlets again. I have some friends on Facebook that are constantly posting fake news like this and I keep debunking it, but, like PSK, they never learn and just keep using the same untrustworthy sources. I know if I were in their shoes that I would be embarrassed by it and stop using these sources or at least fact-check them before posting them. It's like they just don't care what's true and what isn't as long as it helps their side of the aisle.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Fri May 19, 2017 11:05 am

psk836 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:56 am
Thank you Mary. Obviously my purpose for posting here is far different from lion's.
Yeah, I don't think Lion is here to spread fake news like you are.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

chucky
God-Like

Post by chucky » Fri May 19, 2017 11:06 am

evilconempire wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:04 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:

It's clear that Brown is referring to politicians who demand better services without the stones to ask for taxes to pay for them.
Just saw this post. Thanks. It's obvious he's not calling taxpayers "freeloaders." Apparently PSK was duped by his right-wing fake news outlets again. I have some friends on Facebook that are constantly posting fake news like this and I keep debunking it, but, like PSK, they never learn and just keep using the same untrustworthy sources. I know if I were in their shoes that I would be embarrassed by it and stop using these sources or at least fact-check them before posting them. It's like they just don't care what's true and what isn't as long as it helps their side of the aisle.
"It's like they just don't care what's true and what isn't as long as it helps their side of the aisle."

That sounds exactly like what most on the left do .
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

brookboy123
Heir Apparent

Post by brookboy123 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:13 am

chucky wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:06 am
evilconempire wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

"It's like they just don't care what's true and what isn't as long as it helps their side of the aisle."

most?

Imo, it sounds like the political stooges......from anywhere on the political spectrum.
0 x

chucky
God-Like

Post by chucky » Fri May 19, 2017 11:15 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:13 am
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

most?

Imo, it sounds like the political stooges......from anywhere on the political spectrum.
That's true , but the far left has become particularly unhinged since trump was elected.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

brookboy123
Heir Apparent

Post by brookboy123 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:30 am

chucky wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:15 am
brookboy123 wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

most?

That's true , but the far left has become particularly unhinged since trump was elected.
I'm stunned by the level of dishonesty coming out of our political "leaders"......and their good little stooges......people are just making up their own "facts."

0 x

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Fri May 19, 2017 11:37 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:30 am
chucky wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:15 am
brookboy123 wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

most?

I'm stunned by the level of dishonesty coming out of our political "leaders"......and their good little stooges......people are just making up their own "facts."

And I'm "stunned" that you would dare to promote such nonsense with the Left Wing mongrels lies being the basis for the problems currently being produced. You being such a good little STOOGE for the Left which has no basis in fact or truth.
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Fri May 19, 2017 12:54 pm

chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

It's true for most partisans and ideologues.
0 x

chucky
God-Like

Post by chucky » Fri May 19, 2017 1:49 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:54 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

It's true for most partisans and ideologues.
I would include devotees of Political Correctness amongst that group.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier