Many poor people have been voting Democrat

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2301
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 102

Many poor people have been voting Democrat

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm

for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16385
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 108

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:57 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.

Because they are insane. They repeat the same mistake over and over and expecting different results. Brokeback boy votes Democrat because he is stuck on Jimmy Carter. He thought he was this great president because he was a wimp, coward, and appeaser. That appeals to the Brooks.
0 x
☪ "I am a conservative. One that understands science, which to the uneducated, read you, makes me seem like a liberal", evilcommie

User avatar
brookboy123
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3598
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm
x 101

Post by brookboy123 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:22 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
The poor will always be among us.........

I judge a nation on how it deals with the poor.
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2259
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am
x 25

Post by Tejanochimbo » Fri May 19, 2017 8:25 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
► Democrats aren't what they used to be, but then neither are republicans either

What policies do you think will help the poor and middle classes
0 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2301
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 102

Post by DallasDimeBags » Fri May 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:25 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
► Democrats aren't what they used to be, but then neither are republicans either

What policies do you think will help the poor and middle classes
True dat about Republicans and Democrats. I find it almost impossible to vote for either of them on the national level.

AS to policies that would help poor and middle class I would be in strong support of computer training classes provided at little or no charge to the poor and middle class.

Here is a private sector idea I really like as well.

http://blog.acton.org/archives/65945-ch ... unity.html
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 17454
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 119

Post by evilconempire » Fri May 19, 2017 1:10 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:51 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:25 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
► Democrats aren't what they used to be, but then neither are republicans either

What policies do you think will help the poor and middle classes
True dat about Republicans and Democrats. I find it almost impossible to vote for either of them on the national level.

AS to policies that would help poor and middle class I would be in strong support of computer training classes provided at little or no charge to the poor and middle class.

Here is a private sector idea I really like as well.

http://blog.acton.org/archives/65945-ch ... unity.html
Some computer classes and a job at Subway is the cure for poverty. Who'd a thunk it.

I wonder if that church pays taxes on the profits from the Subway.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16385
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 108

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri May 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:25 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
► Democrats aren't what they used to be, but then neither are republicans either

What policies do you think will help the poor and middle classes
WTF, didn't 0bama create jobs??? Didn't he make the middle class richer?!?!? Didn't he give everyone ree healthcare???? Didn't he destroy corporations??

Uh, yeah, he did that one. Where will poor people work now, Mike?
0 x
☪ "I am a conservative. One that understands science, which to the uneducated, read you, makes me seem like a liberal", evilcommie

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16385
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 108

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri May 19, 2017 1:26 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:22 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
The poor will always be among us.........

I judge a nation on how it deals with the poor.
Cuba & North Korea are good to their poor, aren't they?

Dam, you say the damnedest dumbest things. Are your 3 sons as stupid?
0 x
☪ "I am a conservative. One that understands science, which to the uneducated, read you, makes me seem like a liberal", evilcommie

Tejanochimbo
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2259
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am
x 25

Post by Tejanochimbo » Fri May 19, 2017 3:20 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 1:25 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:25 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
► Democrats aren't what they used to be, but then neither are republicans either

What policies do you think will help the poor and middle classes
WTF, didn't 0bama create jobs??? Didn't he make the middle class richer?!?!? Didn't he give everyone ree healthcare???? Didn't he destroy corporations??

Uh, yeah, he did that one. Where will poor people work now, Mike?
► I'd worry about policies if you want the poor and middle class to do well
0 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16385
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 108

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri May 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 3:20 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 1:25 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:25 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
► Democrats aren't what they used to be, but then neither are republicans either

What policies do you think will help the poor and middle classes
WTF, didn't 0bama create jobs??? Didn't he make the middle class richer?!?!? Didn't he give everyone ree healthcare???? Didn't he destroy corporations??

Uh, yeah, he did that one. Where will poor people work now, Mike?
► I'd worry about policies if you want the poor and middle class to do well
Good! Cut taxes & regulations across the board! Then the middle class will thrive.
0 x
☪ "I am a conservative. One that understands science, which to the uneducated, read you, makes me seem like a liberal", evilcommie

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests