Play for free Battleship and Dig Dug

AIBAFS: "....One of the best political forums....." https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.aibafs.net

do you remember when i was saying that obama's foreign policy emboldened our enemies?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Rock Star

Re: do you remember when i was saying that obama's foreign policy emboldened our enemies?

Post by evilconempire » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:31 pm

I am Z wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:29 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:24 pm
I am Z wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:02 pm
I am Z wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:57 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:07 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:11 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:07 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:02 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:49 pm

No, I did. See where I said "I don't "? I was saying I don't remember you saying that. That's what you asked.

By the way, I'm still waiting for proof that you did.

"no, you did" ???

if you say so!

nobody but you has had any difficulty at all, regarding what the SUBJECT of the thread is. but by all means, obsess!
I'm not having any trouble at all.

Still no proof that you said it?

"no, you did" ????

I don't care if you didn't find it. not my fault.

I said it and that's all I care about.

secondly, I'm not the subject. your obsession with avoiding the topic is well documented right on this thread.

:machine-gun:
Okay, you said it but can't prove it. I'll take your word for it as I'm sure you'd do the same for me.

Read the thread title. I'm on topic.

"no, you did"????

lol. priceless.

I read the thread title. I know what the subject was/is. it's still about Obama's weak foreign policy, that you don't want to talk about.

but I don't blame you. what could you possibly be proud of?

double snicker!

:D1
You: "do you remember when i was saying that obama's foreign policy emboldened our enemies?"

Me: "I don't and a search of your posts for "emboldened" returns one result...this thread. Do you have proof you said this?"

Asked...answered...what's the problem? Is it that you have no proof?

the way you apparently see that topic, you could come away with "remember" or your "memory" was the subject, lol

the topic wasn't me, Einstein....it was barackhussein.

I ought to know, I started it.

:machine-gun:
Look, you asked a question in the thread title that you chose and I answered it. What's the problem?

still not wanting to talk about the subject, then. tfc
LOL I still don't remember you saying that, but it's clear that you can't prove you did.
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

barrysoetoro
Rock Star

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:25 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:06 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:04 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:52 am
I don't and a search of your posts for "emboldened" returns one result...this thread. Do you have proof you said this?

Barack Obama has emboldened America's enemies

The departure of Chuck Hagel as Defence Secretary reflects the administration's failure to confront its enemies

By Telegraph View6:25AM GMT 25 Nov 2014CommentsComment
The resignation yesterday of Chuck Hagel, the US Defence Secretary, will inevitably raise questions about the effectiveness of President Obama’s approach to dealing with a worrying array of national security concerns. Coming on the same day as the collapse of talks in Vienna on Iran’s nuclear programme, the departure of the Obama administration’s only remaining Republican official – reportedly after arguments over how best to deal with Islamic State (Isil) – suggests the White House is struggling to come up with a credible strategy for confronting and containing America’s enemies overseas.

Despite the tributes Mr Obama paid to his outgoing secretary, praising the 68-year-old Vietnam veteran for his “class and integrity”, no one in Washington was under any illusion that Mr Hagel had left of his own free will. The irony of his dismissal is that, having initially been given the job because he shared Mr Obama’s opposition to the Iraq war, Mr Hagel had become a staunch advocate of decisive military action to curb the mounting threat posed by Isil militants in Iraq and Syria.
His view that Isil, as he remarked in August, represented an “imminent threat to every interest we have” in the Middle East put him at odds with the Obama administration’s deep-seated aversion to becoming embroiled in messy, overseas conflicts. Having incurred the ire of the White House, it was simply a question of time before the third defence secretary of Mr Obama’s presidency was required to fall on his sword.
But as the White House begins its search for a suitable replacement, the evidence suggests that the president’s non-confrontational stance is storing up some serious problems. Western diplomats yesterday sought to put a brave face on their failure to resolve the 12-year dispute over Iran’s nuclear ambitions, agreeing to extend the talks for a further seven months. But critics blame Mr Obama for the deadlock, arguing he made too many concessions to Iran too early in the process to be able to force Tehran to make the necessary concessions. As a result, the ayatollahs, as they have done so often in the past, simply strung the negotiating process along, while continuing with their uranium enrichment activities.

Understand, 0bamapologisto?
You're saying Z wrote that?

Your hero 0bama emboldened our enemies, 0bamapologisto.
☪ "I care about wasted taxpayer money", superstupidass, who was okay with 0bama's Stimulus & $10 trillion debt

evilconempire
Rock Star

Post by evilconempire » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:26 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:25 pm
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I don't and a search of your posts for "emboldened" returns one result...this thread. Do you have proof you said this?

The departure of Chuck Hagel as Defence Secretary reflects the administration's failure to confront its enemies

The resignation yesterday of Chuck Hagel, the US Defence Secretary, will inevitably raise questions about the effectiveness of President Obama’s approach to dealing with a worrying array of national security concerns. Coming on the same day as the collapse of talks in Vienna on Iran’s nuclear programme, the departure of the Obama administration’s only remaining Republican official – reportedly after arguments over how best to deal with Islamic State (Isil) – suggests the White House is struggling to come up with a credible strategy for confronting and containing America’s enemies overseas.

Despite the tributes Mr Obama paid to his outgoing secretary, praising the 68-year-old Vietnam veteran for his “class and integrity”, no one in Washington was under any illusion that Mr Hagel had left of his own free will. The irony of his dismissal is that, having initially been given the job because he shared Mr Obama’s opposition to the Iraq war, Mr Hagel had become a staunch advocate of decisive military action to curb the mounting threat posed by Isil militants in Iraq and Syria.
His view that Isil, as he remarked in August, represented an “imminent threat to every interest we have” in the Middle East put him at odds with the Obama administration’s deep-seated aversion to becoming embroiled in messy, overseas conflicts. Having incurred the ire of the White House, it was simply a question of time before the third defence secretary of Mr Obama’s presidency was required to fall on his sword.
But as the White House begins its search for a suitable replacement, the evidence suggests that the president’s non-confrontational stance is storing up some serious problems. Western diplomats yesterday sought to put a brave face on their failure to resolve the 12-year dispute over Iran’s nuclear ambitions, agreeing to extend the talks for a further seven months. But critics blame Mr Obama for the deadlock, arguing he made too many concessions to Iran too early in the process to be able to force Tehran to make the necessary concessions. As a result, the ayatollahs, as they have done so often in the past, simply strung the negotiating process along, while continuing with their uranium enrichment activities.

Is that a "yes" or a "no"?
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

chucky
God-Like

Post by chucky » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:30 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:26 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Rock Star

Post by evilconempire » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:41 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:30 pm
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

He tends to do that. The thread had been dead for 3 days.

I am Z
Imperial Majesty

Post by I am Z » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:34 pm

chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

don't lose that certificate, chucky!

i can sense you using it in the future when evillib trundles down the proverbial wabbithole, lol

:eusa_dance:
if you're still bashing President Trump.....you're a whiny, liberal pusssy!
]:)

chucky
God-Like

Post by chucky » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:23 pm

I am Z wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:34 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

i can sense you using it in the future when evillib trundles down the proverbial wabbithole, lol

I certainly remember you expressing that sentiment, though I don't remember the exact words. I have no desire to search through posts to prove it to him. I am done with the wabbitholes. :)2
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Rock Star

Post by evilconempire » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:28 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:23 pm
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

I certainly remember you expressing that sentiment, though I don't remember the exact words. I have no desire to search through posts to prove it to him. I am done with the wabbitholes. :)2

chucky
God-Like

Post by chucky » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:32 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:28 pm
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

:D1
Stephane Charbonnier

I am Z
Imperial Majesty

Post by I am Z » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:26 am

chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

:rolling: :up:
if you're still bashing President Trump.....you're a whiny, liberal pusssy!
]:)