TGIF 🍺

Palestinian Scum Who Sent His Toddler to Die... this is why Israel is always at war with its barbarian neighbors

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Rock Star

Palestinian Scum Who Sent His Toddler to Die... this is why Israel is always at war with its barbarian neighbors

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:29 pm

This is why Israel is always at war with its barbarian neighbors. These people can't be reasoned with

In a shocking act of child abuse, a Palestinian father [Tejanochimpo & brokebackboy's buddies] pretended to be willing to sacrifice his little boy in order to create another “martyr” for the media, knowing all along that the IDF soldiers he taunted would never shoot a child intentionally.

At a weekly demonstration in the village near Ramallah, which often results in violent confrontations, a father pushed his adorable young son towards the IDF soldiers, coaxing him to throw stones and challenging the Israelis to shoot him.

What do you have to say for your stupid self, Tejanopos-o???
☪ "I am a conservative. One that understands science, which to the uneducated, read you, makes me seem like a liberal", evilcommie

Tejanochimbo
Royal Highness

Post by Tejanochimbo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:19 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:29 pm
This is why Israel is always at war with its barbarian neighbors. These people can't be reasoned with

In a shocking act of child abuse, a Palestinian father [Tejanochimpo & brokebackboy's buddies] pretended to be willing to sacrifice his little boy in order to create another “martyr” for the media, knowing all along that the IDF soldiers he taunted would never shoot a child intentionally.

At a weekly demonstration in the village near Ramallah, which often results in violent confrontations, a father pushed his adorable young son towards the IDF soldiers, coaxing him to throw stones and challenging the Israelis to shoot him.

► Well, what do you want me to say

Load it up with more thieving Jews?
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

barrysoetoro
Rock Star

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:16 am

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:19 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:

You could tell everyone how stupid you are for supporting a terrorist murdering organization like Hamas.

You could tell everyone what Israel did to you, that made you put that stupid signature.

You could tell everyone why you have a love affair with Palestinians.

You could tell everyone what you would get out of soaking the rich (aka job creators).

You could tell us... IF THAT KID WAS AN ISRAELI​, AND THOSE SOLDIERS WERE HAMAS, WOULD THAT KID STILL BE ALIVE, YOU DAMN DUMB FÚCK?????

Of course, I'll never get an answer.
☪ "I am a conservative. One that understands science, which to the uneducated, read you, makes me seem like a liberal", evilcommie

barrysoetoro
Rock Star

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:23 pm

And POS communist, America hating, anti-semite, terrorist & #BLM loving Tejanochimpo ran off.

Tejanochimbo
Royal Highness

Post by Tejanochimbo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:46 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:16 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

You could tell everyone how stupid you are for supporting a terrorist murdering organization like Hamas.

You could tell everyone what Israel did to you, that made you put that stupid signature.

You could tell everyone what you would get out of soaking the rich (aka job creators).

You could tell us... IF THAT KID WAS AN ISRAELI​, AND THOSE SOLDIERS WERE HAMAS, WOULD THAT KID STILL BE ALIVE, YOU DAMN DUMB FÚCK?????

► Well, what sort of grand things can you say about a state that doesn't want half its people?

barrysoetoro
Rock Star

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:43 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:46 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

► Well, what sort of grand things can you say about a state that doesn't want half its people?
And this asshole didn't answer one of my questions. You are one dumb fuc, mike. Go to palestine, tell Hamas you support them.

Tejanochimbo
Royal Highness

Post by Tejanochimbo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:14 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:43 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:46 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

And this asshole didn't answer one of my questions. You are one dumb fuc, mike. Go to palestine, tell Hamas you support them.
► Well, I may be dumb, but I think you've already learned all you're ever gonna learn, and you learned it a long time ago