I'm going to have DOUBLE IPAs

Favorite foods, restaurants, recipes.........
Post Reply
User avatar
lust4beer
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2639
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm
x 145

I'm going to have DOUBLE IPAs

Post by lust4beer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:31 pm

And sex with a beautiful Latina tonight


How about you?
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 3696
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA
x 445

Post by Pete » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Ill have a single IPA and sex with double Latinas lol.

Seriously tho I just brought in a sixer of Gangway IPA by local brewer Red Hare.
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

User avatar
lust4beer
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2639
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm
x 145

Post by lust4beer » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:01 am

Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Ill have a single IPA and sex with double Latinas lol.

Seriously tho I just brought in a sixer of Gangway IPA by local brewer Red Hare.
How was the Gangway?
0 x

User avatar
lust4beer
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2639
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm
x 145

Post by lust4beer » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 am

Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Ill have a single IPA and sex with double Latinas lol.

Seriously tho I just brought in a sixer of Gangway IPA by local brewer Red Hare.
I'm going this year

Bucket list

https://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/
0 x

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2688
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 284

Post by DallasDimeBags » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:40 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 am
Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Ill have a single IPA and sex with double Latinas lol.

Seriously tho I just brought in a sixer of Gangway IPA by local brewer Red Hare.
I'm going this year

Bucket list

https://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/
What are your thoughts on Shock Top beer?
0 x

User avatar
lust4beer
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2639
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm
x 145

Post by lust4beer » Mon May 01, 2017 7:29 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:40 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 am
Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Ill have a single IPA and sex with double Latinas lol.

Seriously tho I just brought in a sixer of Gangway IPA by local brewer Red Hare.
I'm going this year

Bucket list

https://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/
What are your thoughts on Shock Top beer?
Not a fan of the Shock Top, Blue Moon of the world. My friends really like it, kinda stuck on the IPA right now.

You like it?
0 x

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2688
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 284

Post by DallasDimeBags » Wed May 03, 2017 9:28 am

lust4beer wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 7:29 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:40 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 am
Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Ill have a single IPA and sex with double Latinas lol.

Seriously tho I just brought in a sixer of Gangway IPA by local brewer Red Hare.
I'm going this year

Bucket list

https://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/
What are your thoughts on Shock Top beer?
Not a fan of the Shock Top, Blue Moon of the world. My friends really like it, kinda stuck on the IPA right now.

You like it?
I haven't had Shock Top which is why I was asking you about it given your obvious love and knowledge of beer. I have had Blue Moon which is okay IMO but I remain primarily a Sam Adams Boston Lager or Abita Amber drinker on those occasions when I drink beer.
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 3696
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA
x 445

Post by Pete » Mon May 08, 2017 4:27 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:01 am
Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Ill have a single IPA and sex with double Latinas lol.

Seriously tho I just brought in a sixer of Gangway IPA by local brewer Red Hare.
How was the Gangway?
The Gangway is quite tasty. They are brewed just a few miles from me so im glad to support their efforts. Its a win/win
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 3696
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA
x 445

Post by Pete » Mon May 08, 2017 4:31 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:40 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 am
Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Ill have a single IPA and sex with double Latinas lol.

Seriously tho I just brought in a sixer of Gangway IPA by local brewer Red Hare.
I'm going this year

Bucket list

https://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/
What are your thoughts on Shock Top beer?
Shock Top is not bad for yet another mass-produced A/B Inbev brand. I would buy it if I wasnt hooked on these gol-darned IPA's
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest