TGIF 🍺

I'm going to have DOUBLE IPAs

Favorite foods, restaurants, recipes.........
Post Reply
User avatar
lust4beer
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2033
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

I'm going to have DOUBLE IPAs

Post by lust4beer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:31 pm

And sex with a beautiful Latina tonight


How about you?

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 2412
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Post by Pete » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Ill have a single IPA and sex with double Latinas lol.

Seriously tho I just brought in a sixer of Gangway IPA by local brewer Red Hare.
It's a small world but I'd hate to paint it

User avatar
lust4beer
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2033
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by lust4beer » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:01 am

Pete wrote: ↑
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Ill have a single IPA and sex with double Latinas lol.

Seriously tho I just brought in a sixer of Gangway IPA by local brewer Red Hare.
How was the Gangway?

User avatar
lust4beer
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2033
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by lust4beer » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 am

Pete wrote: ↑
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Ill have a single IPA and sex with double Latinas lol.

Seriously tho I just brought in a sixer of Gangway IPA by local brewer Red Hare.
I'm going this year

Bucket list

https://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Royal Highness
Posts: 1929
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Post by DallasDimeBags » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:40 pm

lust4beer wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 am
Pete wrote: ↑
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Ill have a single IPA and sex with double Latinas lol.

Seriously tho I just brought in a sixer of Gangway IPA by local brewer Red Hare.
I'm going this year

Bucket list

https://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/
What are your thoughts on Shock Top beer?

User avatar
lust4beer
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2033
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by lust4beer » Mon May 01, 2017 7:29 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:40 pm
lust4beer wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 am
Pete wrote: ↑
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Ill have a single IPA and sex with double Latinas lol.

Seriously tho I just brought in a sixer of Gangway IPA by local brewer Red Hare.
I'm going this year

Bucket list

https://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/
What are your thoughts on Shock Top beer?
Not a fan of the Shock Top, Blue Moon of the world. My friends really like it, kinda stuck on the IPA right now.

You like it?

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Royal Highness
Posts: 1929
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Post by DallasDimeBags » Wed May 03, 2017 9:28 am

lust4beer wrote: ↑
Mon May 01, 2017 7:29 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:40 pm
lust4beer wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 am
Pete wrote: ↑
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Ill have a single IPA and sex with double Latinas lol.

Seriously tho I just brought in a sixer of Gangway IPA by local brewer Red Hare.
I'm going this year

Bucket list

https://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/
What are your thoughts on Shock Top beer?
Not a fan of the Shock Top, Blue Moon of the world. My friends really like it, kinda stuck on the IPA right now.

You like it?
I haven't had Shock Top which is why I was asking you about it given your obvious love and knowledge of beer. I have had Blue Moon which is okay IMO but I remain primarily a Sam Adams Boston Lager or Abita Amber drinker on those occasions when I drink beer.

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 2412
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Post by Pete » Mon May 08, 2017 4:27 pm

lust4beer wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:01 am
Pete wrote: ↑
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Ill have a single IPA and sex with double Latinas lol.

Seriously tho I just brought in a sixer of Gangway IPA by local brewer Red Hare.
How was the Gangway?
The Gangway is quite tasty. They are brewed just a few miles from me so im glad to support their efforts. Its a win/win
It's a small world but I'd hate to paint it

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 2412
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Post by Pete » Mon May 08, 2017 4:31 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:40 pm
lust4beer wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 am
Pete wrote: ↑
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Ill have a single IPA and sex with double Latinas lol.

Seriously tho I just brought in a sixer of Gangway IPA by local brewer Red Hare.
I'm going this year

Bucket list

https://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/
What are your thoughts on Shock Top beer?
Shock Top is not bad for yet another mass-produced A/B Inbev brand. I would buy it if I wasnt hooked on these gol-darned IPA's
It's a small world but I'd hate to paint it

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests