do you remember when i was saying that obama's foreign policy emboldened our enemies?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

Re: do you remember when i was saying that obama's foreign policy emboldened our enemies?

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:02 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:49 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:33 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:02 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:06 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:04 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:52 am
I don't and a search of your posts for "emboldened" returns one result...this thread. Do you have proof you said this?

Barack Obama has emboldened America's enemies

The departure of Chuck Hagel as Defence Secretary reflects the administration's failure to confront its enemies

By Telegraph View6:25AM GMT 25 Nov 2014CommentsComment
The resignation yesterday of Chuck Hagel, the US Defence Secretary, will inevitably raise questions about the effectiveness of President Obama’s approach to dealing with a worrying array of national security concerns. Coming on the same day as the collapse of talks in Vienna on Iran’s nuclear programme, the departure of the Obama administration’s only remaining Republican official – reportedly after arguments over how best to deal with Islamic State (Isil) – suggests the White House is struggling to come up with a credible strategy for confronting and containing America’s enemies overseas.

Despite the tributes Mr Obama paid to his outgoing secretary, praising the 68-year-old Vietnam veteran for his “class and integrity”, no one in Washington was under any illusion that Mr Hagel had left of his own free will. The irony of his dismissal is that, having initially been given the job because he shared Mr Obama’s opposition to the Iraq war, Mr Hagel had become a staunch advocate of decisive military action to curb the mounting threat posed by Isil militants in Iraq and Syria.
His view that Isil, as he remarked in August, represented an “imminent threat to every interest we have” in the Middle East put him at odds with the Obama administration’s deep-seated aversion to becoming embroiled in messy, overseas conflicts. Having incurred the ire of the White House, it was simply a question of time before the third defence secretary of Mr Obama’s presidency was required to fall on his sword.
But as the White House begins its search for a suitable replacement, the evidence suggests that the president’s non-confrontational stance is storing up some serious problems. Western diplomats yesterday sought to put a brave face on their failure to resolve the 12-year dispute over Iran’s nuclear ambitions, agreeing to extend the talks for a further seven months. But critics blame Mr Obama for the deadlock, arguing he made too many concessions to Iran too early in the process to be able to force Tehran to make the necessary concessions. As a result, the ayatollahs, as they have done so often in the past, simply strung the negotiating process along, while continuing with their uranium enrichment activities.

Understand, 0bamapologisto?
You're saying Z wrote that?

asking someone if they remember a SUBJECT that I talked about doesn't make me the subject, dummy.

and that subject was.....Obama's weak foreign policy........

you're welcome.

now then, if you wish to talk about the SUBJECT, by all means do so.

:machine-gun:
Lol you asked so I answered. Now you're whining about what is or isn't the topic. Hilarious!

I asked a question and you immediately started to complain:

I don't and a search of your posts for "emboldened" returns one result...this thread. Do you have proof you said this?

you never bothered to address the subject of the thread topic which again, is barackhusseinobama's weak foreign policy.

it looks like you never will.

thanks for playing.

Johnny????? tell our ex contestant what lovely parting gifts are hers!
No, I did. See where I said "I don't "? I was saying I don't remember you saying that. That's what you asked.

By the way, I'm still waiting for proof that you did.

"no, you did" ???

if you say so!

nobody but you has had any difficulty at all, regarding what the SUBJECT of the thread is. but by all means, obsess!
0 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”

I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: do you remember when i was saying that obama's foreign policy emboldened our enemies?

Post by evilconempire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:07 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:02 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

The departure of Chuck Hagel as Defence Secretary reflects the administration's failure to confront its enemies

The resignation yesterday of Chuck Hagel, the US Defence Secretary, will inevitably raise questions about the effectiveness of President Obama’s approach to dealing with a worrying array of national security concerns. Coming on the same day as the collapse of talks in Vienna on Iran’s nuclear programme, the departure of the Obama administration’s only remaining Republican official – reportedly after arguments over how best to deal with Islamic State (Isil) – suggests the White House is struggling to come up with a credible strategy for confronting and containing America’s enemies overseas.

Despite the tributes Mr Obama paid to his outgoing secretary, praising the 68-year-old Vietnam veteran for his “class and integrity”, no one in Washington was under any illusion that Mr Hagel had left of his own free will. The irony of his dismissal is that, having initially been given the job because he shared Mr Obama’s opposition to the Iraq war, Mr Hagel had become a staunch advocate of decisive military action to curb the mounting threat posed by Isil militants in Iraq and Syria.
His view that Isil, as he remarked in August, represented an “imminent threat to every interest we have” in the Middle East put him at odds with the Obama administration’s deep-seated aversion to becoming embroiled in messy, overseas conflicts. Having incurred the ire of the White House, it was simply a question of time before the third defence secretary of Mr Obama’s presidency was required to fall on his sword.
But as the White House begins its search for a suitable replacement, the evidence suggests that the president’s non-confrontational stance is storing up some serious problems. Western diplomats yesterday sought to put a brave face on their failure to resolve the 12-year dispute over Iran’s nuclear ambitions, agreeing to extend the talks for a further seven months. But critics blame Mr Obama for the deadlock, arguing he made too many concessions to Iran too early in the process to be able to force Tehran to make the necessary concessions. As a result, the ayatollahs, as they have done so often in the past, simply strung the negotiating process along, while continuing with their uranium enrichment activities.

asking someone if they remember a SUBJECT that I talked about doesn't make me the subject, dummy.

you're welcome.

Lol you asked so I answered. Now you're whining about what is or isn't the topic. Hilarious!

you never bothered to address the subject of the thread topic which again, is barackhusseinobama's weak foreign policy.

thanks for playing.

No, I did. See where I said "I don't "? I was saying I don't remember you saying that. That's what you asked.

"no, you did" ???

if you say so!

nobody but you has had any difficulty at all, regarding what the SUBJECT of the thread is. but by all means, obsess!
I'm not having any trouble at all.

Still no proof that you said it?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:11 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:07 pm
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

you're welcome.

thanks for playing.

"no, you did" ???

if you say so!

"no, you did" ????

I don't care if you didn't find it. not my fault.

I said it and that's all I care about.

secondly, I'm not the subject. your obsession with avoiding the topic is well documented right on this thread.

0 x

“matunda ya kwanza”

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:07 am

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:11 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

you're welcome.

thanks for playing.

"no, you did" ???

if you say so!

"no, you did" ????

secondly, I'm not the subject. your obsession with avoiding the topic is well documented right on this thread.

Okay, you said it but can't prove it. I'll take your word for it as I'm sure you'd do the same for me.

Read the thread title. I'm on topic.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:57 am

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:07 am
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

you're welcome.

thanks for playing.

"no, you did" ???

if you say so!

"no, you did" ????

Okay, you said it but can't prove it. I'll take your word for it as I'm sure you'd do the same for me.

"no, you did"????

lol. priceless.

I read the thread title. I know what the subject was/is. it's still about Obama's weak foreign policy, that you don't want to talk about.

but I don't blame you. what could you possibly be proud of?

double snicker!

:D1
0 x

“matunda ya kwanza”

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:02 pm

I am Z wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:57 am
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

you're welcome.

thanks for playing.

"no, you did" ???

if you say so!

"no, you did" ????

"no, you did"????

lol. priceless.

I read the thread title. I know what the subject was/is. it's still about Obama's weak foreign policy, that you don't want to talk about.

double snicker!

You: "do you remember when i was saying that obama's foreign policy emboldened our enemies?"

Me: "I don't and a search of your posts for "emboldened" returns one result...this thread. Do you have proof you said this?"

Asked...answered...what's the problem? Is it that you have no proof?
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:22 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:02 pm
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:

you're welcome.

thanks for playing.

"no, you did" ???

if you say so!

"no, you did" ????

"no, you did"????

lol. priceless.

double snicker!

You: "do you remember when i was saying that obama's foreign policy emboldened our enemies?"

Me: "I don't and a search of your posts for "emboldened" returns one result...this thread. Do you have proof you said this?"

the way you apparently see that topic, you could come away with "remember" or your "memory" was the subject, lol

the topic wasn't me, Einstein....it was barackhussein.

I ought to know, I started it.

0 x

“matunda ya kwanza”

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:24 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:55 am
evilconempire wrote:
It might have been on a prior board or he could have used a synonym of "emboldened"
Then google should pick it up. All of the boards have been scrubbed d by bots.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:24 pm

I am Z wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

thanks for playing.

"no, you did" ???

if you say so!

"no, you did" ????

"no, you did"????

lol. priceless.

double snicker!

the way you apparently see that topic, you could come away with "remember" or your "memory" was the subject, lol

Look, you asked a question in the thread title that you chose and I answered it. What's the problem?
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:29 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:24 pm
I am Z wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:

thanks for playing.

"no, you did" ???

if you say so!

"no, you did" ????

"no, you did"????

lol. priceless.

double snicker!

Look, you asked a question in the thread title that you chose and I answered it. What's the problem?

still not wanting to talk about the subject, then. tfc
0 x

“matunda ya kwanza”