Ku Klux Klan Members Drive Through North Carolina Town To Hail Trump Victory

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
fwiw2
Courtier

Re: Ku Klux Klan Members Drive Through North Carolina Town To Hail Trump Victory

Post by fwiw2 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:09 am

The Donald is proud that the Klan shows their colors in his support. He has a long history of bigotry.
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Re: Ku Klux Klan Members Drive Through North Carolina Town To Hail Trump Victory

Post by Pete » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:13 am

fwiw2 wrote:The Donald is proud that the Klan shows their colors in his support. He has a long history of bigotry.
You lie!! :D1
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:16 am

barrysoetoro wrote:why don't you start ripping on Gary Johnson for running such a weak campaign, and for picking such a weak running mate. Maybe you could post what he could have done better to get more than 7% of the vote.
Even a dimbulb like yourself has to realize this thread has nothing to do with Johnson.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:17 am

Pete wrote:Yeah Charles Manson liked the Beatles too but Im sure they did not approve of his actions
Link?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

fwiw2
Courtier

Post by fwiw2 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:36 am

Pete wrote:
fwiw2 wrote:The Donald is proud that the Klan shows their colors in his support. He has a long history of bigotry.
You lie!! :D1
I guess you can deny lying on the grounds of IGNORANCE.

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/trump-c ... ally-yuge/

but obviously I didn't lie.
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:36 am

One would think that the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat would have realized by now that this kind of crap has not worked and will not work.

WE the people have rejected the dishonest and hypocritical smears of Modern Day Progressive Liberalism.

But they march on. How's it go, the definition of insanity is........
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:56 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:17 am
Pete wrote:Yeah Charles Manson liked the Beatles too but Im sure they did not approve of his actions
Link?

"the November 1968 release of The Beatles, also known as the White Album for its plain cover, would provide a treasure trove of new puzzles.
Manson claimed he heard secret messages in many of the two-disc set’s 30 tracks,"
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/beatles- ... ck=tsmclip

From John Lennon's 1970 Rolling Stone interview:
Well he's barmy. He's like any other Beatle kind of fan who reads mysticism into it. <snip> But I don't know what "Helter Skelter" got to do with knifin' somebody, you know?"

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/t ... rs.294576/
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:23 pm

The Beatles weren't dog whistling to Manson. Big difference.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:33 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:23 pm
You think Trump is "whistling" to the KKK? Charles Manson is more centered than you :eyes2: :rolling:
0 x

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:39 pm

Pete wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:33 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:23 pm
You think Trump is "whistling" to the KKK? Charles Manson is more centered than you :eyes2: :rolling:
Where were you all of 2016? Where were you when he kept "accidentally" retweeting white supremacists dozens of times? Where were you when he waffles on David Duke?

No, Trump isn't responsible for Supremacists who follow him but he is responsible for his policies and actions which attract them.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.