Leave a small anonymous tip if you can!
Evil
Consigliere

Re: Leave a small tip if you can

Post by Evil » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Lord_Snuffington wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
evilconempire wrote:I see the usual freeloaders and their excuses have arrived.
I've never been on SSDI, leech.
snuffy.....annie doesn't want any of the behavior that got the other boards closed.

Please try to behave.
Then tell your leech buddy to shut his yap before I shut it for him.
The invitation stands, coward.
0 x
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."
- Mark Twain

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:47 am

Just donated 10 bucks. It's really that easy to help Pete keep the board running.
0 x

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:49 pm

you guys are way too generous, but thanks. If/when we get anywhere near $100 we'll shut the tip jar down until Jan 1. This is not supposed to be a money-making operation. I honestly never cared if I got a dime, really. It's a cheap hobby for me :clap:
0 x
You can't make bad people harmless by making good people helpless

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:28 am

Heck, it's only 10 bucks. :-D
0 x

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Sun May 31, 2015 2:42 pm

Thanks for all donations people!!! As I may have mentioned, I never get close to breaking even but you put a huge dent toward making it easier to swallow. GoDaddy likes to hook customers in with low intro rates and then throw you a high, hard one at renewal time. Next year I'll let GoDaddy have www.aibafs.com back and let that particular free forum revert back to it's original free url which i think was www.aibafs.freeforums.net IIRC. that will save $25 or $30 dollars a year and the old forum will still be there as an archive and as a backup in the unlikely event of a water landing.

I might even switch hosts if I ever feel the need for the stress of moving everything
0 x
You can't make bad people harmless by making good people helpless

DallasDimeBags
Caporegime

Post by DallasDimeBags » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:45 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
snuffy.....annie doesn't want any of the behavior that got the other boards closed.

Please try to behave.
I donated and didn't give anonymity a second thought. What is it about Pete that causes you concern?

Other than patents, business successes, boxing skills & sooper high I.Q., is there anything else you would like to remain anonymous about?

lololol.

Having said that Evil took a cheap (truly heavily discounted) shot at sniffy when none was warranted IMNHSO. That's actually the kind of thing I would expect from sniffy maybe rather than evil but perhaps they have more in common than I actually previously had noticed.
0 x

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:52 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:

Please try to behave.
I donated and didn't give anonymity a second thought. What is it about Pete that causes you concern?

Other than patents, business successes, boxing skills & sooper high I.Q., is there anything else you would like to remain anonymous about?

lololol.

Having said that Evil took a cheap (truly heavily discounted) shot at sniffy when none was warranted IMNHSO. That's actually the kind of thing I would expect from sniffy maybe rather than evil but perhaps they have more in common than I actually previously had noticed.
Help me understand when it is that it's not warranted with snuffles. :lo2l:
0 x
- Mark Twain

DallasDimeBags
Caporegime

Post by DallasDimeBags » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:17 pm

evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:

Please try to behave.

lololol.

He did not address the comment to you nor was it in any way an insult or slight to you. It was an (alleged anyway) expressed concern about anonymity. You chose to take a cheap shot. Perhaps because sniffy has done the same to you. So why are you really any different than him if that is the case.
0 x

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:41 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:

Please try to behave.

lololol.

He did not address the comment to you nor was it in any way an insult or slight to you. It was an (alleged anyway) expressed concern about anonymity. You chose to take a cheap shot. Perhaps because sniffy has done the same to you. So why are you really any different than him if that is the case.
So he shouldn't be treated the same way he treats me and others? I'll have to disagree with that. He reaps what he sows.
0 x
- Mark Twain

DallasDimeBags
Caporegime

Post by DallasDimeBags » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:44 pm

evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:

Please try to behave.

lololol.

So he shouldn't be treated the same way he treats me and others? I'll have to disagree with that. He reaps what he sows.
I didn't say that he shouldn't be treated the way he treats you and others. I did say that what you did was take a cheap shot which is what he has been known to do. how are you two really any different? Did he hurt your feelings evil? <G>
0 x