Leave a small anonymous tip if you can

Leave a small anonymous tip if you can!
User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18475
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 188

Re: Leave a small tip if you can

Post by evilconempire » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Lord_Snuffington wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
evilconempire wrote:I see the usual freeloaders and their excuses have arrived.
I've never been on SSDI, leech.
snuffy.....annie doesn't want any of the behavior that got the other boards closed.

Please try to behave.
Then tell your leech buddy to shut his yap before I shut it for him.
The invitation stands, coward.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
Toshi
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6692
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:55 pm
x 30

Post by Toshi » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:47 am

Just donated 10 bucks. It's really that easy to help Pete keep the board running.
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the foggat

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 3270
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA
x 271

Post by Pete » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:49 pm

you guys are way too generous, but thanks. If/when we get anywhere near $100 we'll shut the tip jar down until Jan 1. This is not supposed to be a money-making operation. I honestly never cared if I got a dime, really. It's a cheap hobby for me :clap:
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

User avatar
Toshi
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6692
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:55 pm
x 30

Post by Toshi » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:28 am

Heck, it's only 10 bucks. :-D
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the foggat

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 3270
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA
x 271

Post by Pete » Sun May 31, 2015 2:42 pm

Thanks for all donations people!!! As I may have mentioned, I never get close to breaking even but you put a huge dent toward making it easier to swallow. GoDaddy likes to hook customers in with low intro rates and then throw you a high, hard one at renewal time. Next year I'll let GoDaddy have www.aibafs.com back and let that particular free forum revert back to it's original free url which i think was www.aibafs.freeforums.net IIRC. that will save $25 or $30 dollars a year and the old forum will still be there as an archive and as a backup in the unlikely event of a water landing.

I might even switch hosts if I ever feel the need for the stress of moving everything
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2527
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 210

Post by DallasDimeBags » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:45 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
evilconempire wrote:I see the usual freeloaders and their excuses have arrived.
I've never been on SSDI, leech.
snuffy.....annie doesn't want any of the behavior that got the other boards closed.

Please try to behave.
Then tell your leech buddy to shut his yap before I shut it for him.
I donated and didn't give anonymity a second thought. What is it about Pete that causes you concern?

Other than patents, business successes, boxing skills & sooper high I.Q., is there anything else you would like to remain anonymous about?

lololol.

Having said that Evil took a cheap (truly heavily discounted) shot at sniffy when none was warranted IMNHSO. That's actually the kind of thing I would expect from sniffy maybe rather than evil but perhaps they have more in common than I actually previously had noticed.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18475
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 188

Post by evilconempire » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:52 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
evilconempire wrote:I see the usual freeloaders and their excuses have arrived.
I've never been on SSDI, leech.
snuffy.....annie doesn't want any of the behavior that got the other boards closed.

Please try to behave.
Then tell your leech buddy to shut his yap before I shut it for him.
I donated and didn't give anonymity a second thought. What is it about Pete that causes you concern?

Other than patents, business successes, boxing skills & sooper high I.Q., is there anything else you would like to remain anonymous about?

lololol.

Having said that Evil took a cheap (truly heavily discounted) shot at sniffy when none was warranted IMNHSO. That's actually the kind of thing I would expect from sniffy maybe rather than evil but perhaps they have more in common than I actually previously had noticed.
Help me understand when it is that it's not warranted with snuffles. :lo2l:
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2527
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 210

Post by DallasDimeBags » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:17 pm

evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
evilconempire wrote:I see the usual freeloaders and their excuses have arrived.
I've never been on SSDI, leech.
snuffy.....annie doesn't want any of the behavior that got the other boards closed.

Please try to behave.
Then tell your leech buddy to shut his yap before I shut it for him.
I donated and didn't give anonymity a second thought. What is it about Pete that causes you concern?

Other than patents, business successes, boxing skills & sooper high I.Q., is there anything else you would like to remain anonymous about?

lololol.

Having said that Evil took a cheap (truly heavily discounted) shot at sniffy when none was warranted IMNHSO. That's actually the kind of thing I would expect from sniffy maybe rather than evil but perhaps they have more in common than I actually previously had noticed.
Help me understand when it is that it's not warranted with snuffles. :lo2l:
He did not address the comment to you nor was it in any way an insult or slight to you. It was an (alleged anyway) expressed concern about anonymity. You chose to take a cheap shot. Perhaps because sniffy has done the same to you. So why are you really any different than him if that is the case.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18475
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 188

Post by evilconempire » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:41 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
evilconempire wrote:I see the usual freeloaders and their excuses have arrived.
I've never been on SSDI, leech.
snuffy.....annie doesn't want any of the behavior that got the other boards closed.

Please try to behave.
Then tell your leech buddy to shut his yap before I shut it for him.
I donated and didn't give anonymity a second thought. What is it about Pete that causes you concern?

Other than patents, business successes, boxing skills & sooper high I.Q., is there anything else you would like to remain anonymous about?

lololol.

Having said that Evil took a cheap (truly heavily discounted) shot at sniffy when none was warranted IMNHSO. That's actually the kind of thing I would expect from sniffy maybe rather than evil but perhaps they have more in common than I actually previously had noticed.
Help me understand when it is that it's not warranted with snuffles. :lo2l:
He did not address the comment to you nor was it in any way an insult or slight to you. It was an (alleged anyway) expressed concern about anonymity. You chose to take a cheap shot. Perhaps because sniffy has done the same to you. So why are you really any different than him if that is the case.
So he shouldn't be treated the same way he treats me and others? I'll have to disagree with that. He reaps what he sows.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2527
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 210

Post by DallasDimeBags » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:44 pm

evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
evilconempire wrote:I see the usual freeloaders and their excuses have arrived.
I've never been on SSDI, leech.
snuffy.....annie doesn't want any of the behavior that got the other boards closed.

Please try to behave.
Then tell your leech buddy to shut his yap before I shut it for him.
I donated and didn't give anonymity a second thought. What is it about Pete that causes you concern?

Other than patents, business successes, boxing skills & sooper high I.Q., is there anything else you would like to remain anonymous about?

lololol.

Having said that Evil took a cheap (truly heavily discounted) shot at sniffy when none was warranted IMNHSO. That's actually the kind of thing I would expect from sniffy maybe rather than evil but perhaps they have more in common than I actually previously had noticed.
Help me understand when it is that it's not warranted with snuffles. :lo2l:
He did not address the comment to you nor was it in any way an insult or slight to you. It was an (alleged anyway) expressed concern about anonymity. You chose to take a cheap shot. Perhaps because sniffy has done the same to you. So why are you really any different than him if that is the case.
So he shouldn't be treated the same way he treats me and others? I'll have to disagree with that. He reaps what he sows.
I didn't say that he shouldn't be treated the way he treats you and others. I did say that what you did was take a cheap shot which is what he has been known to do. how are you two really any different? Did he hurt your feelings evil? <G>
0 x

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest