Leave a small anonymous tip if you can!
brookboy123
Caporegime

Re: Leave a small tip if you can

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:46 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
evilconempire wrote:I see the usual freeloaders and their excuses have arrived.
I've never been on SSDI, leech.
snuffy.....annie doesn't want any of the behavior that got the other boards closed.

Please try to behave.

".annie doesn't want any of the behavior that got the other boards closed."

Yeah-So!!!!
just saying.......

I wish everyone posted with the same level of civility as I certainly do.

Are the above normal temps occurring in your neck of the woods, Mr d?

0 x

numarymag
Soldier

Post by numarymag » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:03 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
snuffy.....annie doesn't want any of the behavior that got the other boards closed.

Please try to behave.
Then tell your leech buddy to shut his yap before I shut it for him.
I donated and didn't give anonymity a second thought. What is it about Pete that causes you concern?

Other than patents, business successes, boxing skills & sooper high I.Q., is there anything else you would like to remain anonymous about?

lololol.

Having said that Evil took a cheap (truly heavily discounted) shot at sniffy when none was warranted IMNHSO. That's actually the kind of thing I would expect from sniffy maybe rather than evil but perhaps they have more in common than I actually previously had noticed.
Help me understand when it is that it's not warranted with snuffles. :lo2l:
He did not address the comment to you nor was it in any way an insult or slight to you. It was an (alleged anyway) expressed concern about anonymity. You chose to take a cheap shot. Perhaps because sniffy has done the same to you. So why are you really any different than him if that is the case.
So he shouldn't be treated the same way he treats me and others? I'll have to disagree with that. He reaps what he sows.
I didn't say that he shouldn't be treated the way he treats you and others. I did say that what you did was take a cheap shot which is what he has been known to do. how are you two really any different? Did he hurt your feelings evil? <G>
Right, I treat him like he treats me and others. That's not a cheap shot, but it sure seems to have gotten your panties in a bunch.

lolololol,

Sniffy and evil-What difference is there between them?
That's easy - Snuff is honest about who he is.
0 x

brookboy123
Caporegime

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:11 am

numarymag wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
I donated and didn't give anonymity a second thought. What is it about Pete that causes you concern?

Other than patents, business successes, boxing skills & sooper high I.Q., is there anything else you would like to remain anonymous about?

lololol.

Having said that Evil took a cheap (truly heavily discounted) shot at sniffy when none was warranted IMNHSO. That's actually the kind of thing I would expect from sniffy maybe rather than evil but perhaps they have more in common than I actually previously had noticed.
He did not address the comment to you nor was it in any way an insult or slight to you. It was an (alleged anyway) expressed concern about anonymity. You chose to take a cheap shot. Perhaps because sniffy has done the same to you. So why are you really any different than him if that is the case.
So he shouldn't be treated the same way he treats me and others? I'll have to disagree with that. He reaps what he sows.
I didn't say that he shouldn't be treated the way he treats you and others. I did say that what you did was take a cheap shot which is what he has been known to do. how are you two really any different? Did he hurt your feelings evil? <G>
Right, I treat him like he treats me and others. That's not a cheap shot, but it sure seems to have gotten your panties in a bunch.

lolololol,

LOL
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Caporegime

Post by DallasDimeBags » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:47 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:
evilconempire wrote:I see the usual freeloaders and their excuses have arrived.
I've never been on SSDI, leech.

Please try to behave.

".annie doesn't want any of the behavior that got the other boards closed."

Yeah-So!!!!
just saying.......

I wish everyone posted with the same level of civility as I certainly do.

Are the above normal temps occurring in your neck of the woods, Mr d?

Its been probably 5-10 degrees warmer than usual most days this month. It was freaking butt cold last year (realtivley speaking) so I'm glad for the change this year so far.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Leave a small anonymous tip if you can

Post by nolaxride » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:58 am

Pete wrote:Bandwidth is not cheap, my friends. Leave fifty cents or a dollar now and then to help keep this place open. if you cannot leave a tip, it's no problem whatsoever! Simply register and have a good time! :

Amazon also has email-able gift cards available in denominations as small as fifty cents that would allow you to remain anonymous: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=gc_slp_occa ... 2238192011

My email is peteetongmain@gmail.com
in your inbox.
0 x
-- 滑板車是個文盲

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:30 am

numarymag wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
Lord_Snuffington wrote:

lololol.

lolololol,

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
0 x

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:27 am

Thanks to all who donated during the last couple of days!! Feel free to bump this topic often LOL :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:
0 x
You can't make bad people harmless by making good people helpless

martin
Site Admin

Post by martin » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:40 am

I just donated my little toe of my left foot :leghump: hope thats ok ?

FyI it was clean.
0 x

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:39 am

martin wrote:I just donated my little toe of my left foot :leghump: hope thats ok ?

FyI it was clean.
We dont discriminate based on toe size, so you are now a VIP. LOL
0 x
You can't make bad people harmless by making good people helpless

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri May 11, 2018 10:33 am

Pete wrote:
Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:39 pm
Bandwidth is not cheap, my friends. Leave fifty cents or a dollar now and then to help keep this place open. if you cannot leave a tip, it's no problem whatsoever! Simply register and have a good time! :

Amazon also has email-able gift cards available in denominations as small as fifty cents that would allow you to remain anonymous: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=gc_slp_occa ... 2238192011

My email is peteetongmain@gmail.com
PP is on is way....
0 x
-- 滑板車是個文盲