Re: Looks like 'Post love' didn't get completed last weekend

Post by Evil » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:10 pm

Pete wrote:
Lily wrote:
Pete wrote:
Lily wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:doesn't seem to be working with my mobile device is anybody else seeing this behavior?
It worked in mine

that's good news. I hate to admit it but i was doing 70 going down the road when I tried it so maybe I didn't put my finger in the right place

Texting and driving. Brilliant.

not texting. loving posts
So you think we are so stupid to not equate using your mobile device while driving to texting? I would never brag about doing that while driving. You would be safer to be high on pot while driving. If you had caused a deadly accident how would you justify your actions to the survivors?

I have superior driving skills compared to most people. i can multi-task
It's still illegal, but you're above the law as we saw with your improper lane usage before to damage private property.
0 x
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."
- Mark Twain

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:58 am

evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
Lily wrote:
Pete wrote:
Lily wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:doesn't seem to be working with my mobile device is anybody else seeing this behavior?
It worked in mine

that's good news. I hate to admit it but i was doing 70 going down the road when I tried it so maybe I didn't put my finger in the right place

So you think we are so stupid to not equate using your mobile device while driving to texting? I would never brag about doing that while driving. You would be safer to be high on pot while driving. If you had caused a deadly accident how would you justify your actions to the survivors?

It's still illegal, but you're above the law as we saw with your improper lane usage before to damage private property.

being against the law is a different issue than having superior driving skills. Let those who have never broken a single traffic law cast the first stone :mp:
0 x
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:14 am

Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
Lily wrote:
Pete wrote:
Lily wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
It worked in mine

being against the law is a different issue than having superior driving skills. Let those who have never broken a single traffic law cast the first stone :mp:
You're right and latter doesn't exempt anyone from the former. No one is throwing stones. For the sake of others on the road stay off your phone while driving. It's not too much to ask for all of our safety.
0 x
- Mark Twain

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:09 am

LOL I'll try to behave but there are no guarantees. if I feel like doing something I am going to do it
0 x
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:12 am

No offense, but hopefully you get thrown in prison before you kill someone.
0 x
- Mark Twain

Lily
Associate

Post by Lily » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:15 am

Pete wrote:LOL I'll try to behave but there are no guarantees. if I feel like doing something I am going to do it
Sign of maturity for sure. /s
0 x