Page 1 of 3

ATTN: Google Chrome Users: Are you experiencing board problems?

Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:56 am
by Pete
I rec'd a report from a member that Chrome doesn't work with AIBAFS worth a damn.

Chrome seems to be working OK for me

Please comment good or bad

Re: ATTN: Google Chrome Users: Are you experiencing board problems?

Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:57 am
by Evil
No problems with it for me.

Re: ATTN: Google Chrome Users: Are you experiencing board problems?

Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:16 pm
by Evil
Spoke too soon. Site keeps unresponsive. I get a "site returned no data" error. Now it won't let me put images in posts. Getting a "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct." error.

Re: ATTN: Google Chrome Users: Are you experiencing board problems?

Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:20 pm
by Pete
I saw an intermittent "site returned no data" error a couple times earlier today, but I figured the cause was the soon-to-be-fired GoDaddy

I'm going to run Firefox for the rest of the day to see if happens again

Re: ATTN: Google Chrome Users: Are you experiencing board problems?

Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:47 pm
by Pete
evilconempire wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 3:16 pm
Spoke too soon. Site keeps unresponsive. I get a "site returned no data" error. Now it won't let me put images in posts. Getting a "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct." error.
can you please describe the method you used to put images in? thanks

Re: ATTN: Google Chrome Users: Are you experiencing board problems?

Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:51 pm
by Evil
Pete wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 3:47 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 3:16 pm
Spoke too soon. Site keeps unresponsive. I get a "site returned no data" error. Now it won't let me put images in posts. Getting a "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct." error.
can you please describe the method you used to put images in? thanks
Clicked on the insert image button above the posting area then pasted the url between the brackets. the same way I've always done it.

Re: ATTN: Google Chrome Users: Are you experiencing board problems?

Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:53 pm
by Pete
evilconempire wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 3:51 pm
Pete wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 3:47 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 3:16 pm
Spoke too soon. Site keeps unresponsive. I get a "site returned no data" error. Now it won't let me put images in posts. Getting a "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct." error.
can you please describe the method you used to put images in? thanks
Clicked on the insert image button above the posting area then pasted the url between the brackets. the same way I've always done it.
ok thanks perfect. I think I'm on top of a solution stand by

Re: ATTN: Google Chrome Users: Are you experiencing board problems?

Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 4:16 pm
by Pete
I have reached out to our friend Lumpy Burgertushie to see if he has a fix. I will advise when I hear something

Re: ATTN: Google Chrome Users: Are you experiencing board problems?

Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 2:07 am
by nolaxride
I'll test on Sunday.

Re: ATTN: Google Chrome Users: Are you experiencing board problems?

Posted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:52 am
by brookboy123
Pete wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 3:53 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 3:51 pm
Pete wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 3:47 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 3:16 pm
Spoke too soon. Site keeps unresponsive. I get a "site returned no data" error. Now it won't let me put images in posts. Getting a "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct." error.
can you please describe the method you used to put images in? thanks
Clicked on the insert image button above the posting area then pasted the url between the brackets. the same way I've always done it.
ok thanks perfect. I think I'm on top of a solution stand by
I'm having the exact same issue as evil.......clicked on the "insert image" button, pasted url between the brackets....and got the same message about verification of the url.

I use Firefox.