Re: Can PMs be blocked?

Post by Evil » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:43 am

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:24 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:04 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:19 am
You guys have all the fun... personal stalkers... congrats. You did something to really get under their skin.
Makes me laugh to read their whines. They draw that kind of response with their hateful and nasty posts. I have no sympathy for them at all.
He called this a picture of my sex toy...

That's a child! that's unacceptable in my book and I will have nothing to do with the sick individual who said it. Now explain to me how you can laugh at that and how it's my fault he would say something so sick?
Where did she go? She completely ignored it. How can anyone take her religious diatribes seriously when she can't even admonish such sick behavior.
0 x
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."
- Mark Twain

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:21 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:43 am
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
You guys have all the fun... personal stalkers... congrats. You did something to really get under their skin.
Makes me laugh to read their whines. They draw that kind of response with their hateful and nasty posts. I have no sympathy for them at all.

That's a child! that's unacceptable in my book and I will have nothing to do with the sick individual who said it. Now explain to me how you can laugh at that and how it's my fault he would say something so sick?
Where did she go? She completely ignored it. How can anyone take her religious diatribes seriously when she can't even admonish such sick behavior.
Maybe she saw your response as a personal attack? Don't know.
0 x
-- 滑板車是個文盲

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:42 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:21 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:43 am
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Maybe she saw your response as a personal attack? Don't know.
That is her MO. She will NOT chastise Barry for that. She will claim she didn't "see" it or say it was taken out of context. Some excuse like that.
1 x