barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:19 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:06 pm
antilib wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:14 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:38 am
When I am Posting, I get 'Auto Draft Saved', and when I start a new post, I have to delete the last post out of the new box!!

How do I get rid of the 'Auto Draft Saved??

THANKS,

;)2
yeah, hey dates, go to your admin control panel, select the "posting" tab, then select "yes" on "Load last draft" and "Delete after submission," i hope this helps!!
I think you mean user control panel not admin.
The following is the text of an item from the Presidential Daily Brief received by President William J. Clinton on December 4, 1998. Redacted material is indicated in brackets.

SUBJECT: Bin Ladin Preparing to Hijack US Aircraft and Other Attacks

1. Reporting [-] suggests Bin Ladin and his allies are preparing for attacks in the US, including an aircraft hijacking to obtain the release of Shaykh 'Umar 'Abd al-Rahman, Ramzi Yousef, and Muhammad Sadiq 'Awda. One source quoted a senior member of the Gama'at al-Islamiyya (IG) saying that, as of late October, the IG had completed planning for an operation in the US on behalf of Bin Ladin, but that the operation was on hold.A senior Bin Ladin operative from Saudi Arabia was to visit IG counterparts in the US soon thereafter to discuss options-perhaps including an aircraft hijacking.

IG leader Islambuli in late September was planning to hijack a US airliner during the "next couple of weeks" to free 'Abd al-Rahman and the other prisoners, according to what may be a different source.
The same source late last month said that Bin Ladin might implement plans to hijack US aircraft before the beginning of Ramadan on 20 December and that two members of the operational team had evaded security checks during a recent trial run at an unidentified New York airport. [-]

2. Some members of the Bin Ladin network have received hijack training, according to various sources, but no group directly tied to Bin Ladin's al-Qa'ida organization has ever carried out an aircraft hijacking.Bin Ladin could be weighing other types of operations against US aircraft.Accord-ing to [-] the IG in October obtained SA-7 missiles and intended to move them from Yemen into Saudi Arabia to shoot down an Egyptian plane or, if unsuccessful, a US military or civilian aircraft.

He did NOTHING about it.
What happened to that information once Bush took office? That is the question you refuse to answer.
There was none, as I've told you 5 times now.

And you never answered mine, why did Clintoon do nothing? You know, that draft dodging, skirt waving, pot smoking pos liberal who hated our troops.
You just posted all of this "actionable intelligence" that you claimed Clinton had BEFORE Bush took office. SO what happened to it once Bush took office.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Godfather

Re: QUESTION FOR YOU COMPUTER EXPERTS

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:01 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:04 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:32 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:23 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
antilib wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
When I am Posting, I get 'Auto Draft Saved', and when I start a new post, I have to delete the last post out of the new box!!

THANKS,

;)2
yeah, hey dates, go to your admin control panel, select the "posting" tab, then select "yes" on "Load last draft" and "Delete after submission," i hope this helps!!
The following is the text of an item from the Presidential Daily Brief received by President William J. Clinton on December 4, 1998. Redacted material is indicated in brackets.

1. Reporting [-] suggests Bin Ladin and his allies are preparing for attacks in the US, including an aircraft hijacking to obtain the release of Shaykh 'Umar 'Abd al-Rahman, Ramzi Yousef, and Muhammad Sadiq 'Awda. One source quoted a senior member of the Gama'at al-Islamiyya (IG) saying that, as of late October, the IG had completed planning for an operation in the US on behalf of Bin Ladin, but that the operation was on hold.A senior Bin Ladin operative from Saudi Arabia was to visit IG counterparts in the US soon thereafter to discuss options-perhaps including an aircraft hijacking.

IG leader Islambuli in late September was planning to hijack a US airliner during the "next couple of weeks" to free 'Abd al-Rahman and the other prisoners, according to what may be a different source.
The same source late last month said that Bin Ladin might implement plans to hijack US aircraft before the beginning of Ramadan on 20 December and that two members of the operational team had evaded security checks during a recent trial run at an unidentified New York airport. [-]

2. Some members of the Bin Ladin network have received hijack training, according to various sources, but no group directly tied to Bin Ladin's al-Qa'ida organization has ever carried out an aircraft hijacking.Bin Ladin could be weighing other types of operations against US aircraft.Accord-ing to [-] the IG in October obtained SA-7 missiles and intended to move them from Yemen into Saudi Arabia to shoot down an Egyptian plane or, if unsuccessful, a US military or civilian aircraft.

He did NOTHING about it.
What happened to that information once Bush took office? That is the question you refuse to answer.

And you never answered mine, why did Clintoon do nothing? You know, that draft dodging, skirt waving, pot smoking pos liberal who hated our troops.
You just posted all of this "actionable intelligence" that you claimed Clinton had BEFORE Bush took office. SO what happened to it once Bush took office.
Never got to him since that draft dodging, skirt waving, pot smoking bubba handed it over to the FBI.
0 x

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:53 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:01 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
antilib wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

THANKS,

;)2

He did NOTHING about it.

Never got to him since that draft dodging, skirt waving, pot smoking bubba handed it over to the FBI.
Now you are making excuses for Bush.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Godfather

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:10 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:53 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
antilib wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

THANKS,

;)2

He did NOTHING about it.

So where the actionable intel that you claimed existed?

Oh, please. And you're defending that ahole military hating draft dodging pot smoking pos bill clinton.
0 x

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:11 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:10 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
antilib wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

THANKS,

;)2

He did NOTHING about it.

Oh, please. And you're defending that ahole military hating draft dodging pot smoking pos bill clinton.
YOU are the one who claimed Clinton had actionable intel.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Godfather

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:15 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:11 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:10 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
antilib wrote:

He did NOTHING about it.

YOU are the one who claimed Clinton had actionable intel.
And he handed it over to the FBI. Didn't stop the USS Cole bombing, didn't even try.
0 x