TGIF 🍺

Board Attachment quota has been reached Topic is solved

Please report any glitches
User avatar
clusterchuck
Royal Highness
Posts: 1566
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Board Attachment quota has been reached  Topic is solved

Post by clusterchuck » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:24 am

Pop up message when attaching files. No more funny funny funny images can be posted?

Pete: is there a way to delete ancient .jpg's eating up disk space @ the host?

Just a thought.

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15140
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Post by evilconempire » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:26 am

Huh?

Image
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
clusterchuck
Royal Highness
Posts: 1566
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by clusterchuck » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:20 am

evilconempire wrote:Huh?

Image
I said when I try to attach a file, a pop up window appears containing the subject line words.

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Post by Pete » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:26 am

clusterchuck wrote:Pop up message when attaching files. No more funny funny funny images can be posted?

Pete: is there a way to delete ancient .jpg's eating up disk space @ the host?

Just a thought.
I promised another member I would open up more headroom for attachments when I returned from my business trip. Im home now so ill have a look

****i just now made more room so give it anorher try and advise
It's a small world but I'd hate to paint it

User avatar
clusterchuck
Royal Highness
Posts: 1566
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by clusterchuck » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:29 am

Testing testing 1,2,3

Tried again. Same result. I'd attach an image of the pop up but can't cuz "Sorry, board attachment quota has been reached". Perhaps there is an admin level setting on my free account. I dunno.

User avatar
clusterchuck
Royal Highness
Posts: 1566
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by clusterchuck » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:30 am

Pete wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:Pop up message when attaching files. No more funny funny funny images can be posted?

Pete: is there a way to delete ancient .jpg's eating up disk space @ the host?

Just a thought.
I promised another member I would open up more headroom for attachments when I returned from my business trip. Im home noe so ill have a look

****i just now made more room so give it anorher try and advise
Thanks Pete. Have a great Thanksgiving. Don't stray too far from the couch.

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Post by Pete » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:33 am

clusterchuck wrote:Testing testing 1,2,3

Tried again. Same result. I'd attach an image of the pop up but can't cuz "Sorry, board attachment quota has been reached". Perhaps there is an admin level setting on my free account. I dunno.

Do an F5 and try again. I just now doubled the space
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's a small world but I'd hate to paint it

User avatar
clusterchuck
Royal Highness
Posts: 1566
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by clusterchuck » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:36 am

Pete wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:Testing testing 1,2,3

Tried again. Same result. I'd attach an image of the pop up but can't cuz "Sorry, board attachment quota has been reached". Perhaps there is an admin level setting on my free account. I dunno.

Do an F5 and try again. I just now doubled the space
Beenie.jpg
Worked perfectly. Thanks Pete
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15140
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Post by evilconempire » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:52 am

clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:Huh?

Image
I said when I try to attach a file, a pop up window appears containing the subject line words.
I was just testing.
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
psk836
Majesty
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Post by psk836 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:06 am

Pete wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:Testing testing 1,2,3

Tried again. Same result. I'd attach an image of the pop up but can't cuz "Sorry, board attachment quota has been reached". Perhaps there is an admin level setting on my free account. I dunno.

Do an F5 and try again. I just now doubled the space
Lucky Penny.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest