The Snowflakes Have To Go

Please report any glitches
Id_Snuff_Libs
Soldier

The Snowflakes Have To Go

Post by Id_Snuff_Libs » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:25 pm

First of all, no normal person likes snow. But secondly, they interfere with cut and paste functions, dragging the cursor down with the snowflake. Snow is good - for two days per year.
0 x
"Stick a fork in him. I'll say now and I'll say it after each incident. Trump will not be elected President." - Lady Exlax, February 2016

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Re: The Snowflakes Have To Go

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:37 pm

"have to" ?

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: Up yours.
0 x
stultitia non pertinet misericordiae

chucky
Caporegime

Post by chucky » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:15 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:"have to" ?

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: Up yours.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:34 pm

Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:First of all, no normal person likes snow. But secondly, they interfere with cut and paste functions, dragging the cursor down with the snowflake. Snow is good - for two days per year.

1) when we get get cold-ass rain for days on end here in da ATL, I swear to God I'd rather have snow than that chit

2) we actually have two 'snows' running: One is called (strangely enough) 'snowfalling', the other is called 'snow and lights'
'snowfaling' is not an official release so I would tend to think it is the problem vs official release 'snow and lights'

I'll disable 'snowfalling'. Let me know how it goes. 'snowfalling' is the one that has snowflakes that look like actual magnified snowflakes
0 x
You can't make bad people harmless by making good people helpless

Id_Snuff_Libs
Soldier

Post by Id_Snuff_Libs » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:00 pm

Pete wrote:
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:First of all, no normal person likes snow. But secondly, they interfere with cut and paste functions, dragging the cursor down with the snowflake. Snow is good - for two days per year.

1) when we get get cold-ass rain for days on end here in da ATL, I swear to God I'd rather have snow than that chit

2) we actually have two 'snows' running: One is called (strangely enough) 'snowfalling', the other is called 'snow and lights'
'snowfaling' is not an official release so I would tend to think it is the problem vs official release 'snow and lights'

I'll disable 'snowfalling'. Let me know how it goes. 'snowfalling' is the one that has snowflakes that look like actual magnified snowflakes
Every time I turn around it's raining again in the IAH, but I suppose it's better than drought.

Yes, the falling magnified flakes were the issue, thanks for handling it. Too bad some of your moderators want to behave like senseless dictators. Meow.
0 x
"Stick a fork in him. I'll say now and I'll say it after each incident. Trump will not be elected President." - Lady Exlax, February 2016

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:03 pm

The only mod that has said anything was lion. And I saw nothing wrong with what he said.
0 x

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:30 am

When the smashable Christmas light are enabled I seem to have trouble navigating the board on a mobile device. Anybody else? I toggled the lights on and off numerous times and whenever they were activated the board index will not refresh and 'login' does not work. I have the lights off for now

***seems to be a bug noticed by others as well: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... 51#p466251 (you may have to register to view topic)
0 x
You can't make bad people harmless by making good people helpless