"Forum Rules Learn it. Know it. Live it"

Welcome all former Yahoo Message Boards members and everybody else! We're glad you are here!
User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 34027
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

"Forum Rules Learn it. Know it. Live it"

Post by evilconempire » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:01 pm

How about "enforce it"?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31303
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: "Forum Rules Learn it. Know it. Live it"

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:21 pm

They are. They locked a threat about you, everyone saying what an idiot you are.

Image
Last edited by barrysoetoro on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
lust4beer
Majesty
Posts: 4443
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: "Forum Rules Learn it. Know it. Live it"

Post by lust4beer » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:25 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:21 pm
They are. They locked a threat about you, everyone saying what an idiot you are.

Everyone?

:lo2l:
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31303
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: "Forum Rules Learn it. Know it. Live it"

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:26 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:25 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:21 pm
They are. They locked a threat about you, everyone saying what an idiot you are.

Everyone?

:lo2l:
everyone who's not an idiot, is that better?

HI EVILCOMMIE THE LIBERAL, HOW'S THE IGNORE FEATURE WORKING???? TAX CUTS DON'T CAUSE DEFICITS, 0BAMAPOLOGISTO!!!!
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 7021
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: "Forum Rules Learn it. Know it. Live it"

Post by Pete » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:36 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:01 pm
How about "enforce it"?
Learn it first. Rule 9: "....please do not assume that 'nothing is being done' when you report a post. Most of the measures that are taken will remain hidden to most of the membership. Admin considers it unfair for Admin/Mods to publicly humiliate our members."
2 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 34027
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: "Forum Rules Learn it. Know it. Live it"

Post by evilconempire » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Pete wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:01 pm
How about "enforce it"?
Learn it first. Rule 9: "....please do not assume that 'nothing is being done' when you report a post. Most of the measures that are taken will remain hidden to most of the membership. Admin considers it unfair for Admin/Mods to publicly humiliate our members."
Oh I've learned it. I know it. I'll live it as soon as you enforce it.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 7021
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: "Forum Rules Learn it. Know it. Live it"

Post by Pete » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:41 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:39 pm
Pete wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:01 pm
How about "enforce it"?
Learn it first. Rule 9: "....please do not assume that 'nothing is being done' when you report a post. Most of the measures that are taken will remain hidden to most of the membership. Admin considers it unfair for Admin/Mods to publicly humiliate our members."
Oh I've learned it. I know it. I'll live it as soon as you enforce it.
How could you possibly know when a member has been given time off or other punishment?
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 34027
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: "Forum Rules Learn it. Know it. Live it"

Post by evilconempire » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:42 pm

Pete wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:41 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:39 pm
Pete wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:01 pm
How about "enforce it"?
Learn it first. Rule 9: "....please do not assume that 'nothing is being done' when you report a post. Most of the measures that are taken will remain hidden to most of the membership. Admin considers it unfair for Admin/Mods to publicly humiliate our members."
Oh I've learned it. I know it. I'll live it as soon as you enforce it.
How could you possibly know when a member has been given time off or other punishment?
Think about it. There are a number of ways. though, I've not said that you haven't done this at all.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 9921
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: "Forum Rules Learn it. Know it. Live it"

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:18 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:01 pm
How about "enforce it"?
Working on it.
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 3231
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Re: "Forum Rules Learn it. Know it. Live it"

Post by Bigbaddoe » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:56 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:39 pm
Pete wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:01 pm
How about "enforce it"?
Learn it first. Rule 9: "....please do not assume that 'nothing is being done' when you report a post. Most of the measures that are taken will remain hidden to most of the membership. Admin considers it unfair for Admin/Mods to publicly humiliate our members."
Oh I've learned it. I know it. I'll live it as soon as you enforce it.
What rule has not been enforced?
0 x

Post Reply