Welcome New Member oldandworn !!!!!!

Welcome all former Yahoo Message Boards members and everybody else! We're glad you are here!
pete
Site Admin

Welcome New Member oldandworn !!!!!!

Post by pete » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:46 pm

have fun and feel free to holler if you need help.

be sure to go into User Control Panel and set your own time zone
0 x
You can't make bad people harmless by making good people helpless

Oralloy

Re: Welcome New Member oldandworn !!!!!!

Post by Oralloy » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:30 am

By the way, I might have finally made contact with Mags. I'd previously left information how to get to this site in a PM at a site which she used to frequent, but which she has not posted at since Yahoo imploded.

I've just now come across someone who claims to know her on Facebook. I don't trust this person, but I passed along a message for Mags to check her old inbox for information how to get here. If it is really her, she'll be able to access my PM to her.

So anyway, if someone pops up soon and claims to be Mags after all this time, there is no reason to be suspicious of a faker. It'll probably really be her.
0 x

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:27 am

ahhhh nice work oralloy. I used to like to mix it up with her from time to time ;-)
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Caporegime

Post by DallasDimeBags » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:53 pm

Pete wrote:have fun and feel free to holler if you need help.

be sure to go into User Control Panel and set your own time zone

There is something slightly ironic about a "new" member whose nic is old and worn. Just saying...............................
0 x

Oralloy

Post by Oralloy » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:55 pm

Mags finally posted on that other board, after a two year hiatus (I was beginning to fear that she had died). If she finds my old PMs to her, she'll likely show up here any time now.

Unfortunately I'm in the middle of a one week suspension for fighting with other board members there. (They started it, I finished it, and all of us got suspended for a week.)

I'm not complaining. It's not too different from getting in trouble for punching a bully at school. You get in trouble, but you feel good about the situation overall. But anyway it'll be a few days before I can attempt direct communication with her.
0 x

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Oralloy wrote:Mags finally posted on that other board, after a two year hiatus (I was beginning to fear that she had died). If she finds my old PMs to her, she'll likely show up here any time now.

Unfortunately I'm in the middle of a one week suspension for fighting with other board members there. (They started it, I finished it, and all of us got suspended for a week.)

I'm not complaining. It's not too different from getting in trouble for punching a bully at school. You get in trouble, but you feel good about the situation overall. But anyway it'll be a few days before I can attempt direct communication with her.

excellent work!!!
0 x