Our resident crime reporter didn't post this one

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!
chucky
Caporegime

Re: Our resident crime reporter didn't post this one

Post by chucky » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:49 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:45 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:44 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:41 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:38 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:23 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:20 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:09 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:05 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:53 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:52 pm

Huh. I was just pointing out you do the exact same thing all the time ,unsolicited. Therefore it really isn’t mockery anymore.
It remains mockery as long as he keeps doing it. You can keep saying it's not, but it is.
It misses the point. Satire would work much better if you exaggerated what he did instead of copying him with other stereotyped groups. There needs to be humor in mockery. This is missing that.
It makes the point perfectly. I'm starting to think you don't actually get it after all.
It needs more finesse or alternatively absurd humor . That’s just me , I have high expectations.
No, that would defeat the purpose. You're definitely not getting the point of it. I'll spell it out again. It has two points really. One being that his selective reporting of crime is ridiculous and the second being that anyone could select any group and do the the exact same thing. to make it humorous would defeat both those purposes. It has to appear as though I'm doing the exact same thing for the ridiculousness to shine through.
Yeah I saw that a while ago, but you have been doing it for too long. You have to step it up with more humor or add Onion like editorializing. You have become complacent with it and an audience will become desensitized to it . It’s the old Alfred Harmsworth quote "When a dog bites a man, that is not news, because it happens so often. But if a man bites a dog, that is news."
No, I've been doing for as long as he has and will continue to because that's how it works...Wait! I forgot. You're right. Z hasn't been doing it too long, but I have and I've been doing it all wrong. The problem definitely lies with me and not him. thank you for opening my eyes.
Lol he isn’t doing it as satire, that is the difference. :lo2l:
Neither am I. I'm doing it to make a point to him, but you jump in and take it down a rabbit hole so he never lear...shoot! I'm doing it again. Sorry you're right.
:rolling: OK, OK. If he hasn’t gotten your “point” by now he probably never will. I am hoping you might get mine.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:49 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:53 pm

It remains mockery as long as he keeps doing it. You can keep saying it's not, but it is.
It misses the point. Satire would work much better if you exaggerated what he did instead of copying him with other stereotyped groups. There needs to be humor in mockery. This is missing that.
It makes the point perfectly. I'm starting to think you don't actually get it after all.
It needs more finesse or alternatively absurd humor . That’s just me , I have high expectations.
No, that would defeat the purpose. You're definitely not getting the point of it. I'll spell it out again. It has two points really. One being that his selective reporting of crime is ridiculous and the second being that anyone could select any group and do the the exact same thing. to make it humorous would defeat both those purposes. It has to appear as though I'm doing the exact same thing for the ridiculousness to shine through.
Yeah I saw that a while ago, but you have been doing it for too long. You have to step it up with more humor or add Onion like editorializing. You have become complacent with it and an audience will become desensitized to it . It’s the old Alfred Harmsworth quote "When a dog bites a man, that is not news, because it happens so often. But if a man bites a dog, that is news."
No, I've been doing for as long as he has and will continue to because that's how it works...Wait! I forgot. You're right. Z hasn't been doing it too long, but I have and I've been doing it all wrong. The problem definitely lies with me and not him. thank you for opening my eyes.
Neither am I. I'm doing it to make a point to him, but you jump in and take it down a rabbit hole so he never lear...shoot! I'm doing it again. Sorry you're right.
:rolling: OK, OK. If he hasn’t gotten your “point” by now he probably never will. I am hoping you might get mine.
I got yours. Leave Z alone. Bigots are going to be bigots.
0 x
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."
- Mark Twain

chucky
Caporegime

Post by chucky » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:52 pm

evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

Oh you had to go and call names . :rain:
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:54 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Oh you had to go and call names . :rain:
He is. Why shouldn't I call him what he is? Besides, he has no problem calling me names all the time. All I did was ask him who said that about Tesla being profitable and for a link and he called me a couple of names. You must not have seen it or you would have commented. lol
0 x
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."
- Mark Twain

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:51 pm

chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:46 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:44 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:40 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:37 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:36 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:33 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:32 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:30 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:04 pm
I can't imagine why.

Gunman kills self, 4 child hostages after Florida standoff
Associated Press
MIKE SCHNEIDER

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — After a standoff of more than 21 hours, officers entered an apartment where a felon with a gun had barricaded himself with four children and found them all dead, a police chief said.

The hostage situation began when the girlfriend of Gary Wayne Lindsey Jr. left the apartment and told police she had been battered. Lindsey then fired at responding officers, seriously wounding one of them.

Orlando Police Chief John Mina said at a press conference just before midnight Monday that Lindsey, 35, was found dead in a closet when officers entered the apartment around 9 p.m.

Mina said officers tried to offer one of their phones to Lindsey, whose phone had spotty service, and saw that one of the children had been killed. Authorities went in hoping to rescue the others, but found all of them dead from gunshots.

"Our hearts go out to all the families involved," Mina said.

The children with Lindsey ranged in age from 1 to 11. Two of them were Lindsey's and two were the girlfriend's, he said.

A police spokeswoman said Tuesday that the medical examiner, as part of an investigation, would determine when the children were killed.

He didn’t want to step on your toes. The murdering middle age white male is you brodbrushing beat. :lo2l:
My toes aren't anywhere near being in a position to be stepped on. I see you still don't get it. You sure do have one huge blind spot when it comes to your lap dog.
You seriously think I don’t get what you are saying ?
Do you?
After all these years. SMH
Is that a "yes" or a "no," straight shooter?
YES. :nesaitpas:
Good. Then why pretend not to?
Huh. I was just pointing out you do the exact same thing all the time ,unsolicited. Therefore it really isn’t mockery anymore.
The point is that if this man was black and/or Muslin a certain someone would be all over it.
1 x

barrysoetoro
Godfather

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:47 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:51 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:46 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:44 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:40 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:37 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:36 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:33 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:32 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:30 pm

He didn’t want to step on your toes. The murdering middle age white male is you brodbrushing beat. :lo2l:
My toes aren't anywhere near being in a position to be stepped on. I see you still don't get it. You sure do have one huge blind spot when it comes to your lap dog.
You seriously think I don’t get what you are saying ?
Do you?
After all these years. SMH
Is that a "yes" or a "no," straight shooter?
YES. :nesaitpas:
Good. Then why pretend not to?
The point is that if this man was black and/or Muslin a certain someone would be all over it.
Gee, really?

and if it's a white person or a Chrisitian, nobain evil and don would be all over it, right???
0 x