SOBs kicked in a front door on my street

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!
pete
Site Admin

SOBs kicked in a front door on my street

Post by pete » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:33 am

The residents were home and I guess the SOBs got cold feet when they heard dogs and humans. They are lucky they didnt kick my door. I have a 12-gauge surprise
:shooting-two-guns:
0 x
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

Falstaff2
Associate

Re: SOBs kicked in a front door on my street

Post by Falstaff2 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:11 am

Like you I have a 12ga pump available Mr Pete. I'm too old and worn out to fight these days but I know how operate the old gun. But honestly I seriously doubt that the need will ever arise here. Have you listed your home for sale yet?
0 x

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:06 pm

Falstaff2 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:11 am
Like you I have a 12ga pump available Mr Pete. I'm too old and worn out to fight these days but I know how operate the old gun. But honestly I seriously doubt that the need will ever arise here. Have you listed your home for sale yet?

It's actually still a nice area. The problem is two apartment complexes that were built a little less than a mile from our subdiv. The young thugs drink a few cans of spinach and walk thru, looking for opportunities. If they come further down near the cul-de-sac, I have a newly-retired sheriffs deputy in one house across from me and a well-armed hunter in another house across the street. It would be a bad career move for aspiring thugs

:machine-gun: :shooting-two-guns: :machine-gun:
0 x
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

Falstaff2
Associate

Post by Falstaff2 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:18 pm

It's a shame but there are people who have little respect for others at every income level and social level and quite a few at the bottom these who are eager to grab what they can wherever they can. It's a shame that so many suffer for those few. I hope that no one ever comes to my little dead end of the road looking for a prize.
1 x