philadelphia parents attack principal and vice principal at elementary school

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!
I am Z
Global Moderator

philadelphia parents attack principal and vice principal at elementary school

Post by I am Z » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:36 pm

https://nypost.com/2018/06/08/parents-a ... y-fun-day/

hmmm...no pictures of the parents?

PHILADELPHIA — Police say the parents of a Philadelphia elementary school boy attacked a vice principal and principal during family fun day after they were told they had to sign the child out in the office.

The alleged assaults Wednesday at Robert B. Pollock Elementary School happened in front of the schoolchildren.

Officials say the two tried to remove their son directly from outside.

Police say 37-year-old Nicole Myers then punched the vice principal. They say she then punched the principal and the two fell on the ground. Police say that’s when the child’s father punched the principal in the head multiple times.

Myers is facing charges including aggravated assault. No attorney information is available.

Police are still seeking the father.

The district says such behavior cannot be tolerated and they are cooperating with police.
0 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”

I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

I am Z
Global Moderator

Re: philadelphia parents attack principal and vice principal at elementary school

Post by I am Z » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:42 pm

here's one of dem parents, sho eeeuzz.

louis-kennedy.jpg

Nichole Myers, 37, of the 9600 block of Ashton Road, has been charged with aggravated assault for her role in the incident (per state law, attacks on school employees are automatically charged as aggravated assault). Louis Kennedy, 40,

dem parents don't have no same names, doh.

Nichole Myers, 37, of the 9600 block of Ashton Road, has been charged with aggravated assault for her role in the incident (per state law, attacks on school employees are automatically charged as aggravated assault). Louis Kennedy, 40,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”

I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

chucky
Caporegime

Re: philadelphia parents attack principal and vice principal at elementary school

Post by chucky » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:14 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:42 pm
here's one of dem parents, sho eeeuzz.

louis-kennedy.jpg

dem parents don't have no same names, doh.

Lol nice beard. They need jail time.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:18 pm

damn rednecks lol
0 x
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:06 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:36 pm
https://nypost.com/2018/06/08/parents-a ... y-fun-day/

hmmm...no pictures of the parents?

PHILADELPHIA — Police say the parents of a Philadelphia elementary school boy attacked a vice principal and principal during family fun day after they were told they had to sign the child out in the office.

The alleged assaults Wednesday at Robert B. Pollock Elementary School happened in front of the schoolchildren.

Officials say the two tried to remove their son directly from outside.

Police say 37-year-old Nicole Myers then punched the vice principal. They say she then punched the principal and the two fell on the ground. Police say that’s when the child’s father punched the principal in the head multiple times.

Myers is facing charges including aggravated assault. No attorney information is available.

Police are still seeking the father.

The district says such behavior cannot be tolerated and they are cooperating with police.
Is there a point here?
0 x
-- 滑板車是個文盲