Cops Called On Shoplifter

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!
psk836
Rock Star

Cops Called On Shoplifter

Post by psk836 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:09 pm

And pay for her groceries.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019/07 ... oplifting/

'“We looked in her bag and all we saw were containers of food, we didn’t see anything else, it was just necessity food,” Officer Esnaidy Cuevas said.

When police approached her to assess her situation, the woman simply told the cops she was hungry.

“I asked her, ‘What’s going on?’ She told me she was hungry,” said Lt. Louis Sojo. “So, I looked in her bag. I decided— we decided— to say ‘We’ll pay for her food.'”

The police decided that instead of arresting her, they would cover her the $35 tab of groceries and send the woman on her way without being charged.

“When you look at someone’s face and you notice that they need you, they’re actually hungry, it’s pretty difficult as a human being to walk away from something like that— we weren’t raised like that, it’s the right thing to do,” Sojo said."

Posted because of all the negative cop stories that get posted (some by me).
1 x

aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Re: Cops Called On Shoplifter

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:14 pm

psk836 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:09 pm

'“We looked in her bag and all we saw were containers of food, we didn’t see anything else, it was just necessity food,” Officer Esnaidy Cuevas said.

When police approached her to assess her situation, the woman simply told the cops she was hungry.

“I asked her, ‘What’s going on?’ She told me she was hungry,” said Lt. Louis Sojo. “So, I looked in her bag. I decided— we decided— to say ‘We’ll pay for her food.'”

The police decided that instead of arresting her, they would cover her the $35 tab of groceries and send the woman on her way without being charged.

“When you look at someone’s face and you notice that they need you, they’re actually hungry, it’s pretty difficult as a human being to walk away from something like that— we weren’t raised like that, it’s the right thing to do,” Sojo said."

Beautiful story - Thanks for posting it.
0 x

psk836
Rock Star

Post by psk836 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:19 pm

I think these are the little stories that bind Americans together.

I wish we would see more of them.
0 x

aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:22 pm

psk836 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:19 pm
I think these are the little stories that bind Americans together.

I wish we would see more of them.
I do too but it seems that more people prefer the trash and that is sad.
0 x

donttreadonme
Rock Star

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:28 pm

psk836 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:09 pm

As usual, you're a day late and a dollar xxxxx, Pissy.

https://www.aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?p=476926#p476926
Last edited by donttreadonme on Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
I hope they now take a look at the orange, the oranges of the investigation. The beginnings of that investigation. You look at the orange of the investigat

psk836
Rock Star

Post by psk836 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:42 pm

Well we agree on something.

Proving my point above.

And even so you find a way to be a d I c k about it.
0 x