Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:54 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:17 pm
Happy Passover to all who post here.

Good Pesach.

Shalom.
► None who post here are concerned
► It works well

Although not well enough to prolong Israel's twenty year occupation of Lebanon, which is why Hezbollah exists in the first place
Those Palestinian scum are the ones that start wars. They're filled with hate and greed. They're just like minorities here in America, with a chip on their shoulder and think everyone owes them something. Just like you. They're the ones that support terrorist organizations.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

Tejanochimbo
Majesty

Re: A Happy Passover to all....

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:15 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:10 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:28 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Good Pesach.

Shalom.
► It works well

Although not well enough to prolong Israel's twenty year occupation of Lebanon, which is why Hezbollah exists in the first place
Those Palestinian scum are the ones that start wars. They're filled with hate and greed. They're just like minorities here in America, with a chip on their shoulder and think everyone owes them something. Just like you. They're the ones that support terrorist organizations.
► Israel is a terrorist organization.

There's not much good you can say about a country that doesn't want half its people
Last edited by Tejanochimbo on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:18 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:14 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Good Pesach.

Shalom.
Happy Passover, Teej-ala! :lo2l:

OY....what a Passover celebration we had last night!!!....my parents are up from their digs in the Sunshine State................my uncles, aunts, cousins joined us at the "big house" [as my parents house is known as] and we celebrated the spirit of the jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws.

btw Teej, when do you think the Hezbollah vs the jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws will start in earnest?...........I hope the military hardware that you and I send to said jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws works efficiently.

Salaam, teej-ala.
Does anyone in real life take you serious when you post stupid crap like this? I can't tell if it's a kid or a college frat boy, or boy that thinks he's a girl.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:18 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:14 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Good Pesach.

Shalom.
Happy Passover, Teej-ala! :lo2l:

OY....what a Passover celebration we had last night!!!....my parents are up from their digs in the Sunshine State................my uncles, aunts, cousins joined us at the "big house" [as my parents house is known as] and we celebrated the spirit of the jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws.

btw Teej, when do you think the Hezbollah vs the jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws will start in earnest?...........I hope the military hardware that you and I send to said jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws works efficiently.

Salaam, teej-ala.
Does anyone in real life take you serious when you post stupid crap like this? I can't tell if it's a kid or a college frat boy, or boy that thinks he's a girl.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:21 am

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:15 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Good Pesach.

Shalom.
► It works well

There's not much good you can say about a country that does want half its people
Who is Israel terrorizing? If that were true, you stupid piece of s***, Israel would have wiped Palestinians off the face of the Earth by now. But you're too stupid add that up. Those Palestinians are a terrorist organization. You're so dumb, you wouldn't know what a terrorist was until you got hit by a his AK-47 or suicide vest in the side of your face.

Palestinians are a pain in the ass, and enemy of the United States, and a friend of terrorist organizations like Hamas. Get the hell out of my country, Mike.

Fact of the matter is you hate you as people. Nothing more.

Like all those Palestinians teach their kids to hate and kill? Come on Mike, tell us how great Palestinians are for that.
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Majesty

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:34 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:21 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Good Pesach.

Shalom.
► It works well

There's not much good you can say about a country that doesnt want half its people
Who is Israel terrorizing? If that were true, you stupid piece of s***, Israel would have wiped Palestinians off the face of the Earth by now. But you're too stupid add that up. Those Palestinians are a terrorist organization. You're so dumb, you wouldn't know what a terrorist was until you got hit by a his AK-47 or suicide vest in the side of your face.

Palestinians are a pain in the ass, and enemy of the United States, and a friend of terrorist organizations like Hamas. Get the hell out of my country, Mike.

Like all those Palestinians teach their kids to hate and kill? Come on Mike, tell us how great Palestinians are for that.
► What do you mean, "Who is Israel terrorizing? "

You can't be that naive, can you?
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:20 pm

It's been long time since I have been to a Passover Seder.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:09 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:34 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Good Pesach.

Shalom.
► It works well

There's not much good you can say about a country that doesnt want half its people

No, because it's not happening your stupid sorry piece of fecal matter!!!! So who are they terrorizing?!?!? You sound as stupid as some n*gger that pushes white people out of their way because they think they owe them, or some n*gger that says someone's racist because he ran out of excuses for his incompetence!!!!

NOW NAME ME ONE GODD|DAM PALESTINIAN WHO EVER SAID THIS?!?!?!?!?!

You're just a sick, sorry anti-semite. Those palestinians are terrorists, go read their Koran you dumb fuc.
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Majesty

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:42 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:09 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Good Pesach.

Shalom.
► It works well

No, because it's not happening your stupid sorry piece of fecal matter!!!! So who are they terrorizing?!?!? You sound as stupid as some n*gger that pushes white people out of their way because they think they owe them, or some n*gger that says someone's racist because he ran out of excuses for his incompetence!!!!

You're just a sick, sorry anti-semite. Those palestinians are terrorists, go read their Koran you dumb fuc.
► Isnt it clear to you that making a state Jewish means getting rid of other peoples?

The whole Jew state is ringed with UN refugee camps that you and I pay for
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:55 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:42 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:09 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Good Pesach.

Shalom.
► It works well

► Isnt it clear to you that making a state Jewish means getting rid of other peoples?

The whole Jew state is ringed with UN refugee camps that you and I pay for

NAME ME 1 OF YOUR PALESTINIAN RAG HEAD BUDDIES THAT EVER SAID "WE CAN FORGIVE THEM FOR KILLING OUR CHILDREN"?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE THERE ARE NO DECENT PALESTINIANS!!!!

"a state Jewish means getting rid of other peoples?"

NO: THERE ARE NON JEWISH PEOPLE LIVING IN ISRAEL YOU BRAIN DEAD DUMB FUC!!! EVEN MUSLIMS, YOU STUPID PATHETIC MORON!!!!

UN refugee camps?!?!? Tell your rag head buddies TO GIVE UP JIHAD AND NO ASSOCIATE WITH HAMAS!!!!
0 x