Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:49 pm
numarymag wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:22 am
Pete wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:18 pm
Apple1 wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:01 pm
Hell eh?

Its hard for me to take anyone serious when they speak of things that don't exist as if they are.
sorry for your difficulties
I'm sorry too but I have quit trying to convince any of the non-believers of anything - just add them to my prayer list and move on.
Your list must be enormous, how do you find the time?
Actually it doesn't matter how long it is and I would find time for it anyway. One of the things you learn when serving the needy in your Community is that we all need prayers and God answers those prayers. Obviously when you believe something should be done you find time for it.
That is wonderful, you are a wonderful person for caring so much about non-believers, its just that there are SO MANY, that was what I was referencing.
There are not as many as you might think - or is that just wishful thinking because you don't want to admit you don't believe and want support.
0 x

Apple1
Courtier

Post by Apple1 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:05 pm

numarymag wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:56 pm
Apple1 wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:53 pm
numarymag wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:51 pm
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Pete wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
Hell eh?

Its hard for me to take anyone serious when they speak of things that don't exist as if they are.
I'm sorry too but I have quit trying to convince any of the non-believers of anything - just add them to my prayer list and move on.
Actually it doesn't matter how long it is and I would find time for it anyway. One of the things you learn when serving the needy in your Community is that we all need prayers and God answers those prayers. Obviously when you believe something should be done you find time for it.
That is wonderful, you are a wonderful person for caring so much about non-believers, its just that there are SO MANY, that was what I was referencing.
There are not as many as you might think - or is that just wishful thinking because you don't want to admit you don't believe and want support.
I'm sure the fact that Christianity is on the decline is not on your radar. Not that it matters.
Support for not believing something? That's just silly. :) :D1
0 x
Did you mean: airbags

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:08 pm

Apple1 wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:05 pm
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Pete wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
Hell eh?

I'm sure the fact that Christianity is on the decline is not on your radar. Not that it matters.
The fact is well known in Christian circles but that doesn't make Christianity wrong only makes the fact that many in our our Country and the World have turned their back on it. That's why most Christian Churches offer prayers for those that have lost their faith and those that have never found the Truth. If you didn't want support in your position why are you posting?
0 x

Apple1
Courtier

Post by Apple1 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:13 pm

numarymag wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:08 pm
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Pete wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
Hell eh?

The fact is well known in Christian circles but that doesn't make Christianity wrong only makes the fact that many in our our Country and the World have turned their back on it. That's why most Christian Churches offer prayers for those that have lost their faith and those that have never found the Truth. If you didn't want support in your position why are you posting?
I am posting because I am hoping to find out why people believe in something so absurd and how they reconcile the lack of factual evidence to support their belief...also wondering if it is in fact an intelligence issue or something else. No offense intended.

Why are you posting?
0 x

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:16 pm

Apple1 wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:13 pm
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Pete wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
Hell eh?

I am posting because I am hoping to find out why people believe in something so absurd and how they reconcile the lack of factual evidence to support their belief...also wondering if it is in fact an intelligence issue or something else. No offense intended.

Why are you posting?
I have spent a good deal of time in Hospitals with people who are sick and dying. Strange thing about them is that no matter how hard they ran away from God, like you, they start calling on Him when they know their time has come. You too will be calling out for the Father when your time comes.
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:22 pm

Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Pete wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
Hell eh?

Why are you posting?
:devilfire:
0 x
I intend to live forever. So far, so good

Apple1
Courtier

Post by Apple1 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:25 pm

numarymag wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:16 pm
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Pete wrote:

Why are you posting?
I have spent a good deal of time in Hospitals with people who are sick and dying. Strange thing about them is that no matter how hard they ran away from God, like you, they start calling on Him when they know their time has come. You too will be calling out for the Father when your time comes.
Death is a difficult concept for many, no doubt the finality is quite difficult to accept.
That would be the reason IMO, that people grasp at eternity, that hardly proves anything.
0 x

evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:39 pm

numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Pete wrote:

Why are you posting?
I've been there. I didn't call out like you describe. Having spent time in a cancer ward, I know that youre full of $#@%. No one goes around asking people if they were an atheist before their diagnosis.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

Apple1
Courtier

Post by Apple1 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:44 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:39 pm
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:

Why are you posting?
I've been there. I didn't call out like you describe. Having spent time in a cancer ward, I know that youre full of scheiße. No one goes around asking people if they were an atheist before their diagnosis.
I've seen a lot too, a lot of death and not once have I seen what she speaks of. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen, I'm sure it may the odd time.
0 x

evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Apple1 wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:44 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:39 pm
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Apple1 wrote:

Why are you posting?
I've been there. I didn't call out like you describe. Having spent time in a cancer ward, I know that youre full of scheiße. No one goes around asking people if they were an atheist before their diagnosis.
I've seen a lot too, a lot of death and not once have I seen what she speaks of. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen, I'm sure it may the odd time.
I have no doubt that there are people that react that way out of fear and desperation. Something they would do around family or when alone, but not in front of some old lady volunteering at a hospital. She's so full of it
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates