phony quotes/alternate truth.

Who do you pray to?
fwiw2
Courtier

phony quotes/alternate truth.

Post by fwiw2 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:07 pm

The Alt Reight's 'alternative truths' include re-writing literature

http://ponderingprinciples.com/2016/11/ ... wis-quote/

The phony C.S.Lewis quote is indicative of the Reight's determination to ordane themselves and their causes. Are all bigots searching for old, well worn bibles to proudly display as indicative of their righteousness? If any of you faux Xtians want a copy of C.S.Lewis' "Mere Christianity" or "The Screwtape Letters" to lay on a coffee table drop me a line.
0 x

numarymag
Majesty

Post by numarymag » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:08 am

fwiw2 wrote:The Alt Reight's 'alternative truths' include re-writing literature

The phony C.S.Lewis quote is indicative of the Reight's determination to ordane themselves and their causes. Are all bigots searching for old, well worn bibles to proudly display as indicative of their righteousness? If any of you faux Xtians want a copy of C.S.Lewis' "Mere Christianity" or "The Screwtape Letters" to lay on a coffee table drop me a line.
Just noticed your post as I was paging down. You seem to be terribly confused about who it is that is the fake and who is real. You are a phony and C. S. Lewis is a great Christian writer who I'm sure has a well used Bible but we do "ordain" in our churches and don't know what "ordane" is in yours. The bigots I know of are the ones that are always on the attack for someone else's religious beliefs and really have none of their own so it is just a sop for the knowledge of inadequacy of their own spiritual lives. So go march in your parades and burn down college buildings, shoot police officers and attack and kill those who don't agree with you. Enjoy what you have now because the after life will not go well for you.
0 x

evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by evilconempire » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:17 am

numarymag wrote:

Just noticed your post as I was paging down. You seem to be terribly confused about who it is that is the fake and who is real. You are a phony and C. S. Lewis is a great Christian writer who I'm sure has a well used Bible but we do "ordain" in our churches and don't know what "ordane" is in yours. The bigots I know of are the ones that are always on the attack for someone else's religious beliefs and really have none of their own so it is just a sop for the knowledge of inadequacy of their own spiritual lives. So go march in your parades and burn down college buildings, shoot police officers and attack and kill those who don't agree with you. Enjoy what you have now because the after life will not go well for you.
Oh look! Here she is again judging someone despite numerous claims that only her sky-fairy can judge a person. Repent, sinner!! :guffaw:
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:19 am

evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:

Oh look! Here she is again judging someone despite numerous claims that only her sky-fairy can judge a person. Repent, sinner!! :guffaw:
Where was someone's beliefs attacked? The subject is phony quotes/alternate truth from the right. I can't begin to understand where she comes up with this crap. Like when you "attacked" Melania Trump by asking "who?". And she still hasn't said where she comes up with the "failed marriage" crap.
0 x

numarymag
Majesty

Post by numarymag » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:32 am

Bigbaddoe wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:

Where was someone's beliefs attacked? The subject is phony quotes/alternate truth from the right. I can't begin to understand where she comes up with this crap. Like when you "attacked" Melania Trump by asking "who?". And she still hasn't said where she comes up with the "failed marriage" crap.
Coming from a Church that does not preach the theology of all people have a gateway to Heaven but instead preach that only 144,000 will get there and they will all be 7th Day Adventists you have little to judge others on.
0 x

evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by evilconempire » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:39 am

numarymag wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:

Coming from a Church that does not preach the theology of all people have a gateway to Heaven but instead preach that only 144,000 will get there and they will all be 7th Day Adventists you have little to judge others on.
Oh! here she goes judging someone's beliefs because they are different than her own. You really are the worse Xtian I have ever met (figuratively not literally, Chucky).
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:42 am

numarymag wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:

"Screw you and the horse you rode in on".
0 x

numarymag
Majesty

Post by numarymag » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:46 am

Bigbaddoe wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:

"Screw you and the horse you rode in on".
Is stealing others closing lines a precept of the 7th Day Adventist Church and do you think that will put you in that 144,000 group that will make it into Heaven?
0 x