SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Who do you pray to?
User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25480
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:16 am

“Then He said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”

Luke 10:2

:prech:

:angel:
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6810
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:29 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:16 am
“Then He said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”

Luke 10:2

:prech:

:angel:
Holy cow..........the Gospel actually tells us to pray to The Father to send us laborers who will work the harvest??
0 x

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25480
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:33 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:29 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:16 am
“Then He said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”

Luke 10:2

:prech:

:angel:
Holy cow..........the Gospel actually tells us to pray to The Father to send us laborers who will work the harvest??
But they were'nt ILLEGALS!!

:angel:
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 6871
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Post by Pete » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:40 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:29 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:16 am
“Then He said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”

Luke 10:2

:prech:

:angel:
Holy cow..........the Gospel actually tells us to pray to The Father to send us laborers who will work the harvest??

We have a holiday to honor laborers. Is labor a dirty word now?
0 x
I find it difficult to sit still in one place and impossible to sit still in two places----Brother Theodore

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3233
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:47 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:29 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:16 am
“Then He said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”

Luke 10:2

:prech:

:angel:
Holy cow..........the Gospel actually tells us to pray to The Father to send us laborers who will work the harvest??
Doesn't surprise me that you know nothing about the Gospel or the love of God for His people.
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6810
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:17 pm

Pete wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:40 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:29 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:16 am
“Then He said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”

Luke 10:2

:prech:

:angel:
Holy cow..........the Gospel actually tells us to pray to The Father to send us laborers who will work the harvest??

We have a holiday to honor laborers. Is labor a dirty word now?
huh?
Who said anything about work being a dirty word?

I’m just glad that God has always sent America plenty of immigrants to keep our country strong.
0 x

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3233
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Post by aluannie@q.com » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:07 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:17 pm
Pete wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:40 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:29 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:16 am
“Then He said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”

Luke 10:2

:prech:

:angel:
Holy cow..........the Gospel actually tells us to pray to The Father to send us laborers who will work the harvest??

We have a holiday to honor laborers. Is labor a dirty word now?
huh?
Who said anything about work being a dirty word?

I’m just glad that God has always sent America plenty of immigrants to keep our country strong.
You missed the interpretation of that Scripture by a miles and miles. Those Sisters that you claim taught you didn't do a very good job.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33101
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Post by evilconempire » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:27 am

"But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." (Deuteronomy 22: 20-21)
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3233
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Post by aluannie@q.com » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:32 am

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:27 am
"But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." (Deuteronomy 22: 20-21)
Love the clause in the last line "so shalt thou put Evil away from among you" and I support it completely.
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6810
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:33 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:07 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:17 pm
Pete wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:40 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:29 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:16 am
“Then He said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”

Luke 10:2

:prech:

:angel:
Holy cow..........the Gospel actually tells us to pray to The Father to send us laborers who will work the harvest??

We have a holiday to honor laborers. Is labor a dirty word now?
huh?
Who said anything about work being a dirty word?

I’m just glad that God has always sent America plenty of immigrants to keep our country strong.
You missed the interpretation of that Scripture by a miles and miles. Those Sisters that you claim taught you didn't do a very good job.
Actually, my friend, The Good Sisters interpreted the “harvest” as a harvesting of people and their souls to Jesus.
I added my own thoughts as they apply to today’s America.

The Sisters and Jesuits, along with my “filthy mixed breed” family, gave me an awesome groundwork to live a Christian life.
..........and again, thank you so much for ALL your responses.
0 x

Post Reply