SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Who do you pray to?
Post Reply
User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29399
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:31 am

“A man shall eat well by the fruit of his mouth, But the soul of the unfaithful feeds on violence.” :prech:

Proverbs 13:2

:angel:
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7545
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:04 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:31 am
“A man shall eat well by the fruit of his mouth, But the soul of the unfaithful feeds on violence.” :prech:

Proverbs 13:2

:angel:
America may be the most violent "first world" country.

God Bless America.
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7545
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Post by brookboy123 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:04 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:31 am
“A man shall eat well by the fruit of his mouth, But the soul of the unfaithful feeds on violence.” :prech:

Proverbs 13:2

:angel:
Indeed.
0 x

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29399
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:00 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:04 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:31 am
“A man shall eat well by the fruit of his mouth, But the soul of the unfaithful feeds on violence.” :prech:

Proverbs 13:2

:angel:
America may be the most violent "first world" country.

God Bless America.
You libturd democrats who pray to your moon god allah FAILS to see the VIOLENCE in your FILTHY muslim countries!!

:angel:
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7545
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Post by brookboy123 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:08 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:00 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:04 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:31 am
“A man shall eat well by the fruit of his mouth, But the soul of the unfaithful feeds on violence.” :prech:

Proverbs 13:2

:angel:
America may be the most violent "first world" country.

God Bless America.
You libturd democrats who pray to your moon god allah FAILS to see the VIOLENCE in your FILTHY muslim countries!!

:angel:
I have always been told that America is a Christian country. I also know that the teachings of my Jesus promote peace.

I wonder what the problem is in our country.
0 x

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 4259
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed May 23, 2018 8:10 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:08 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:00 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:04 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:31 am
“A man shall eat well by the fruit of his mouth, But the soul of the unfaithful feeds on violence.” :prech:

Proverbs 13:2

:angel:
America may be the most violent "first world" country.

God Bless America.
You libturd democrats who pray to your moon god allah FAILS to see the VIOLENCE in your FILTHY muslim countries!!

:angel:
I have always been told that America is a Christian country. I also know that the teachings of my Jesus promote peace.

I wonder what the problem is in our country.
Y
How dare you project yourself as an image of what is Christian and what is not. You have never posted anything supportive of the Christian faith or ever professed a belief in Jesus Christ. The only problem with this Country is people like you.
1 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 36716
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Post by evilconempire » Wed May 23, 2018 8:14 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:10 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:08 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:00 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:04 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:31 am
“A man shall eat well by the fruit of his mouth, But the soul of the unfaithful feeds on violence.” :prech:

Proverbs 13:2

:angel:
America may be the most violent "first world" country.

God Bless America.
You libturd democrats who pray to your moon god allah FAILS to see the VIOLENCE in your FILTHY muslim countries!!

:angel:
I have always been told that America is a Christian country. I also know that the teachings of my Jesus promote peace.

I wonder what the problem is in our country.
Y
How dare you project yourself as an image of what is Christian and what is not. You have never posted anything supportive of the Christian faith or ever professed a belief in Jesus Christ. The only problem with this Country is people like you.
What is wrong with you?
2 x
"I find nothing in you that is worthwhile and hope the next guy with a gun that wants to shoot up a school runs into you." :prech:

Post Reply