New fuel lines on Ryobi leaf blower

DIY, Rehabs, Restorations, etc
Pete
Site Admin

Re: New fuel lines on Ryobi leaf blower

Post by Pete » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:44 am

Falstaff2 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:40 pm
And about that leaf blower Mr Pete, If/when it requires running with the choke on or refuses to start you will likely need a new carburetor. Rebuilding your old one is possible but difficult. I found the correct carburetor for my Weed-Eater for $13 at Amazon and the tools to adjust most Chinese carburetors for $8. Good luck.
The eyesight, patience, and manual dexterity are not what they used to be so Id probably buy the entire carb.

In the meantime, i need to find one of those gas stations that sells fuel without added ethanol or build my own mini cat cracker
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:09 pm

LOL Al Madina is a Middle Eastern grocer. Some rednecks think that's the same thing. I wonder if they think Kroger is a Xtian grocer. :guffaw:
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:12 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:09 pm
LOL Al Madina is a Middle Eastern grocer. Some rednecks think that's the same thing. I wonder if they think Kroger is a Xtian grocer. :guffaw:
I know the owners. Back off before you totally humiliate yourself again

:rolling:
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:17 pm

Pete wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:12 pm
evilconempire wrote:

you mean the ones that put "Stop by Al-Madina Grocery Store for Quality Middle Eastern Groceries, Butcher Shop and Restaurant" on their website? We have one here in Dearborn. You're funny when you say stupid $#@%.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:17 pm
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

you mean the ones that put "Stop by Al-Madina Grocery Store for Quality Middle Eastern Groceries, Butcher Shop and Restaurant" on their website? We have one here in Dearborn. You're funny when you say stupid scheiße.
Oh brother this dunce thinks it's a chain. Some are, some are not. there are al Madinas all over the place that have nothing to do with one another. There's at least one in Atlanta.

Have someone explain to you in crayon what 'Halal' means
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:26 pm

Pete wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

you mean the ones that put "Stop by Al-Madina Grocery Store for Quality Middle Eastern Groceries, Butcher Shop and Restaurant" on their website? We have one here in Dearborn. You're funny when you say stupid scheiße.
Oh brother this dunce thinks it's a chain. Some are, some are not. there are al Madinas all over the place that have nothing to do with one another. There's at least one in Atlanta.

I never said it was a chain. It is however a common name used for a Middle Eastern grocer.

Is that how you learned what it means? Just because it serves Halal meats doesn't mean it's a Muslim grocery store. Kroger has kosher food so it's a Jewish grocer, right? You're funny. Keep digging, simpleton.
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:35 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:26 pm
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

I never said it was a chain. It is however a common name used for a Middle Eastern grocer.

Is that how you learned what it means? Just because it serves Halal meats doesn't mean it's a Muslim grocery store. Kroger has kosher food so it's a Jewish grocer, right? You're funny. Keep digging, simpleton.
I guess my tipoff was when I visited them and they'd get the prayer rugs out during the day back in the bakery section. That's the advantage I have over you; actually knowing the people at that specific location.

next time stick to a subject you have a prayer of knowing something about. gorebullshid warming perhaps
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:44 pm

Pete wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:35 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:26 pm
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

I guess my tipoff was when I visited them and they'd get the prayer rugs out during the day back in the bakery section. That's the advantage I have over you; actually knowing the people at that specific location.

next time stick to a subject you have a prayer of knowing something about. gorebullshid warming perhaps
LOL You have to admire his "bulldog" tenacity, "folks." Anecdotes on a message board. the gold standard for evidence with the desperate. lol The one you're referencing is owned by a corporation. A Muslim one apparently :guffaw:
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:57 pm

a "corporation"

lol what does that mean? I am a corporation too. A one-man corporation registered in my state. Big funkin deal :sinking:

*****edit: and with that he runs away at full gallop lol :rofl:
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:35 pm

You try to show the guy where he's going wrong and he just starts babbling. He "knows the owners." LOL Some people just can't stand being caught saying stupid $#@%. <<--- look at me at "full gallop." I have to run up to the Kroger, the Jewish grocer, for some cleaning supplies. Have a great day, creepy Pete. I'll stop busting your chops now.
0 x