New fuel lines on Ryobi leaf blower

DIY, Rehabs, Restorations, etc
Pete
Site Admin

Re: New fuel lines on Ryobi leaf blower

Post by Pete » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:41 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:35 pm
You try to show the guy where he's going wrong and he just starts babbling. He "knows the owners." LOL Some people just can't stand being caught saying stupid scheiße. <<--- look at me at "full gallop." I have to run up to the Kroger, the Jewish grocer, for some cleaning supplies. Have a great day, creepy Pete. I'll stop busting your chops now.

Let's cut thru all your BS: the people who own and operate the store I mentioned are of the muslim faith. I will bet you a $100 Amazon gift card :sablier:
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:55 pm

Pete wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:41 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:35 pm
You try to show the guy where he's going wrong and he just starts babbling. He "knows the owners." LOL Some people just can't stand being caught saying stupid scheiße. <<--- look at me at "full gallop." I have to run up to the Kroger, the Jewish grocer, for some cleaning supplies. Have a great day, creepy Pete. I'll stop busting your chops now.

Let's cut thru all your BS: the people who own and operate the store I mentioned are of the muslim faith. I will bet you a $100 Amazon gift card :sablier:
Irrelevant to the fact that it's Middle Eastern market. I stopped in at the Ukranian Mobil gas station on the way back from the Jewish Kroger grocery store. Those guys are always so friendly. :lo2l:
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

JDDJR
Nobility

Post by JDDJR » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Pete wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:40 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:42 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:39 pm
you can always buy a few goats....plus you can BBQ them at the end of grass/weed growing season.... :devilfire:
goats? have you ever tasted goat meat?

Muslim grocery stores sell goat meat like there's no tomorrow

Screenshot_2017-11-26-11-50-45.png

San Antonio. Wurzbach Rd

Jerusalem Deli next door makes a Chicken Shawarma wrap that is freakishly tasty
If you ever decide you want a few Goats get the Spanish Variety. Smaller and taste better....
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:43 pm

The Ryobi conversation was more interesting.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius