My mop broke itself

DIY, Rehabs, Restorations, etc
Pete
Site Admin

My mop broke itself

Post by Pete » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:13 am

I bought one of those mops with a sort-of ratchet-type mechanisms to wring it out. I mopped my master bath and then wrung the mop out as tightly as possible. As the strands dried out it pulled tighter and tighter and part of the mop snapped. Pretty much worthless unless you dont care about wringing your mop out.
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:21 am

I've had one for years without issue. It is a plastic ratchet mechanism so common sense should dictate that you store it in the unlocked and loose position.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:24 am

evilconempire wrote:I've had one for years without issue. It is a plastic ratchet mechanism so common sense should dictate that you store it in the unlocked and loose position.
So the inanimate object (mop) would not have caused harm without my human intervention?

Kinda like guns, eh?

You fell right into that one homie
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:26 am

Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:I've had one for years without issue. It is a plastic ratchet mechanism so common sense should dictate that you store it in the unlocked and loose position.
So the inanimate object (mop) would not have caused harm without my human intervention?

Kinda like guns, eh?

You fell right into that one homie
As a gun owner and supporter of the second Amendment, I fell into nothing..."homie."
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:29 am

Who keeps the same mop for "years"? You must not mop your hovel very often. Yuck
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:40 am

Pete wrote:Who keeps the same mop for "years"? You must not mop your hovel very often. Yuck
You can launder the mop head. :guffaw:
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:42 am

evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:Who keeps the same mop for "years"? You must not mop your hovel very often. Yuck
The strands dont become threadbare after "years"?

What is your mop made of, Kevlar? Holy hell please tell me where to purchase a mop like yours lol
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:45 am

Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

What is your mop made of, Kevlar? Holy hell please tell me where to purchase a mop like yours lol
No, they haven't and I have a couple of them. You trolled, you lost. Get over it.
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:44 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

No, they haven't and I have a couple of them. You trolled, you lost. Get over it.
Lol evilcongigglebox has a indestructible perpetual mop. Oh no wait now he says he has two of them. What will he come up with next?

:rofl:
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:50 pm

Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Lol evilcongigglebox has a indestructible perpetual mop. Oh no wait now he says he has two of them. What will he come up with next?

:rofl:
I've had one for almost three years and I recently bought another one. Is that so hard to believe? Seriously, you trolled, you lost, get over it, snowflake.
0 x