Wasp Killer

DIY, Rehabs, Restorations, etc
pete
Site Admin

Wasp Killer

Post by pete » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:20 pm

"....Create a mixture that's 2 tablespoons of dish soap and water and pour it into a spray bottle, then spray it on the nests. "The potion will clog the wasps' pores, killing them almost instantly," Williams says..."

Yeah right. Home Depot sells a product called Wasp & Hornet Killer. Soapy water my ass
0 x
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

donttreadonme
Underboss

Re: Wasp Killer

Post by donttreadonme » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:42 pm

pete wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:20 pm
"....Create a mixture that's 2 tablespoons of dish soap and water and pour it into a spray bottle, then spray it on the nests. "The potion will clog the wasps' pores, killing them almost instantly," Williams says..."

Yeah right. Home Depot sells a product called Wasp & Hornet Killer. Soapy water my ass
:sommeil2: :sommeil2: :sommeil2: :sommeil2: :sommeil2:
0 x
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection"

Lily
Associate

Re: Wasp Killer

Post by Lily » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:45 pm

pete wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:20 pm

Did you try it, and did it work?
0 x