NOAA/NASA Busted Screwing With Temp Data Again

Are you a Gorebot? A Denier? Let's mix it up here and figure this issue out!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: NOAA/NASA Busted Screwing With Temp Data Again

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:23 pm

antilib wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:20 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:08 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:11 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:51 pm
Nice graph. Anyone can make a graph. Now present the data behind it and the methodology used to generate the data.

PSK thinks it's a trick to adjust temps down that were recorded by measuring water temperature next to a motor. :lo2l:
Lol, this asshole uses a scientist walking his dog for his facts.

You really are a dumb #@%$.
interesting debate style. You can't refute the facts so you call him names. Most people give that up in 5th grade.
not anything like you attempting to demean the source when you can't dispute the articles, huh, comrade, lol?
any time you feel that I'm not debunking the moonies, let me know. I'll be happy to provide more facts.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:31 pm

antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Nice graph. Anyone can make a graph. Now present the data behind it and the methodology used to generate the data.

PSK thinks it's a trick to adjust temps down that were recorded by measuring water temperature next to a motor. :lo2l:

interesting debate style. You can't refute the facts so you call him names. Most people give that up in 5th grade.
not anything like you attempting to demean the source when you can't dispute the articles, huh, comrade, lol?
No, that's your thing.
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:12 pm
liberals have caused the widespread voter fraud problem and your link the brennan center for justice at new york university law school: is a liberal institute, nice try, lefty, lol!!
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:21 pm
i'll cut you some slack since you didn't deny your source is liberal biased, lol!!
Last edited by evilconempire on Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:32 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:23 pm
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

any time you feel that I'm not debunking the moonies, let me know. I'll be happy to provide more facts.
you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions written on the heel, lol!!
0 x

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:35 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:31 pm
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

No, that's your thing.
antilib wrote:
liberals have caused the widespread voter fraud problem and your link the brennan center for justice at new york university law school: is a liberal institute, nice try, lefty, lol!!
antilib wrote:
i'll cut you some slack since you didn't deny your source is liberal biased, lol!!
how does that have anything to do pointing out the fact the brennan institute is liberal, genius, lol? :sinking:
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:37 pm

antilib wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:35 pm
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

No, that's your thing.
antilib wrote:
antilib wrote:
how does that have anything to do pointing out the fact the brennan institute is liberal, genius, lol? :sinking:
You can't figure out what you dismissing the Brennan Center for Justice's study has to do with you accusing Nolax of "attempting to demean the source when (he) ccan't dispute the articles"? It's not that complicated...if you're not a Trumplican.
1 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:10 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:37 pm
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

No, that's your thing.
antilib wrote:
antilib wrote:
You can't figure out what you dismissing the Brennan Center for Justice's study has to do with you accusing Nolax of "attempting to demean the source when (he) ccan't dispute the articles"? It's not that complicated...if you're not a Trumplican.
The Brennan Center for Justice at New York University Law School is a liberal or progressive, non-partisan law and public policy institute.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brennan_C ... or_Justice

dumb arse, lol!!
0 x

KC_
Imperial Majesty

Post by KC_ » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:13 pm

psk836 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:13 pm
Always making the past cooler and the present warmer. Funny how that works.

https://realclimatescience.com/wp-conte ... 0-2017.gif
It’s what they do.

“Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past."

George Orwell “1984”
2 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:42 pm

antilib wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:10 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:37 pm
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

No, that's your thing.
antilib wrote:
antilib wrote:
The Brennan Center for Justice at New York University Law School is a liberal or progressive, non-partisan law and public policy institute.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brennan_C ... or_Justice

dumb arse, lol!!
See how you're still doing it?

Wikipedia? :lo2l:
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:09 am

psk836 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:03 pm
evilconempire wrote:

You mean the seawater measurements, where they have one sensor for every 6000 square miles of ocean and then extrapolate the seawater temperatures based on ships' seawater engine room seawater intakes (but don't adjust them down)?

But I know there is nothing I can say to a Global Warming True Believer that could ever shake his faith....Years of challenging said faith have gone nowhere.
Heller is using the typical tobacco defense. Find one or two data points that don't fit and paint all of the data as having the same issue. Then he moves away from the data and starts capping on the errant predictions of the past. He also suffers from the myopic view that if it doesn't happen to or in the US it doesn't happen. That we had no EF4 or EF5 tornadoes in the US doesn't mean there were no tornadoes, just no really big ones. And he ignores that there was a large number of EF4 and EF5 tornadoes in Mexico and Canada. He also ignores the rest of the world. According to Heller, if you died from a small tornado you don't count.

Would you be surprised that Heller is also a birther?
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:22 pm

nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Oh, Look who has to defend his buddy evil.

Can you explain it? Of course not.
1 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up