Climate Change Hoax Exposed

Are you a Gorebot? A Denier? Let's mix it up here and figure this issue out!
User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Nobility
Posts: 1068
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Climate Change Hoax Exposed

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:17 am

"Express. Home of the Daily and Sunday Express.express_logo

Climate change is ‘not as bad as we thought’ say scientists
CLIMATE change is likely to be markedly less severe than forecast, a study claimed yesterday.
By JOHN INGHAM
PUBLISHED: 10:19, Wed, Apr 25, 2018 | UPDATED: 13:50, Wed, Apr 25, 2018H


It predicted that the impact could be up to 45 per cent less intense than is widely accepted.

But the study emerged as other scientists said winter waves pounding the Scottish and Irish coasts have grown grow by up to 5ft 6in (1.7metres) over the past 70 years.

Rising sea levels and more intense storms are in line with global warming forecasts.

The study questioning the future intensity of climate change was carried out by American climatologist Judith Curry and UK mathematician Nick Lewis.

It is based on analysing the warming effect of greenhouse gases and other drivers of climate change, from the mid 19th century until 2016.

It forecast that future warming will be between 30 per cent and 45 per cent lower than suggested by simulations carried out by the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel one Climate Change."
(Balance of article available on Drudge)

About time someone got the truth out so that all the bad mouths can see that we were right all along and all this "global warming" crap is just that.
1 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25898
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Climate Change Hoax Exposed

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:19 am

No, but your gullibility and dishonesty has been.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Nobility
Posts: 1068
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Climate Change Hoax Exposed

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:21 am

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:19 am
No, but your gullibility and dishonesty has been.
But I hope everyone notes that all you came up with as a retort was to attack me. Sick soul you are and now a liar.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25898
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Climate Change Hoax Exposed

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:24 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:21 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:19 am
No, but your gullibility and dishonesty has been.
But I hope everyone notes that all you came up with as a retort was to attack me. Sick soul you are and now a liar.
It was all this nonsense post called for. One study is not conclusive evidence. Even if the study proves to be correct it doesn't expose a hoax. You're just too dishonest to admit that or dumb to know that. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and calling it dishonesty.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Nobility
Posts: 1068
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Climate Change Hoax Exposed

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:26 am

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:24 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:21 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:19 am
No, but your gullibility and dishonesty has been.
But I hope everyone notes that all you came up with as a retort was to attack me. Sick soul you are and now a liar.
It was all this nonsense post called for. One study is not conclusive evidence. Even if the study proves to be correct it doesn't expose a hoax. You're just too dishonest to admit that or dumb to know that. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and calling it dishonesty.
You can call it whatever you like because as far as I'm concerned there is nothing you can post that would ever make me trust you or your opinion. I have yet to see a post of yours that I would call worth reading.
0 x

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 8147
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Climate Change Hoax Exposed

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:28 am

Judith Curry?!

Not even a nice try.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25898
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Climate Change Hoax Exposed

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:28 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:26 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:24 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:21 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:19 am
No, but your gullibility and dishonesty has been.
But I hope everyone notes that all you came up with as a retort was to attack me. Sick soul you are and now a liar.
It was all this nonsense post called for. One study is not conclusive evidence. Even if the study proves to be correct it doesn't expose a hoax. You're just too dishonest to admit that or dumb to know that. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and calling it dishonesty.
You can call it whatever you like because as far as I'm concerned there is nothing you can post that would ever make me trust you or your opinion. I have yet to see a post of yours that I would call worth reading.
That's because I post facts from the real world while you only accept facts from inside the bubble.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Nobility
Posts: 1068
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Climate Change Hoax Exposed

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:31 am

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:28 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:26 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:24 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:21 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:19 am
No, but your gullibility and dishonesty has been.
But I hope everyone notes that all you came up with as a retort was to attack me. Sick soul you are and now a liar.
It was all this nonsense post called for. One study is not conclusive evidence. Even if the study proves to be correct it doesn't expose a hoax. You're just too dishonest to admit that or dumb to know that. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and calling it dishonesty.
You can call it whatever you like because as far as I'm concerned there is nothing you can post that would ever make me trust you or your opinion. I have yet to see a post of yours that I would call worth reading.
That's because I post facts from the real world while you only accept facts from inside the bubble.
Gee SURPRISE SURPRISE another "I am never wrong" from the self proclaimed board genius.
1 x

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 8147
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Climate Change Hoax Exposed

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:33 am

^^^straw man only one of McLied s many ways to fail.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25898
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Climate Change Hoax Exposed

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:34 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:31 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:28 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:26 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:24 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:21 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:19 am
No, but your gullibility and dishonesty has been.
But I hope everyone notes that all you came up with as a retort was to attack me. Sick soul you are and now a liar.
It was all this nonsense post called for. One study is not conclusive evidence. Even if the study proves to be correct it doesn't expose a hoax. You're just too dishonest to admit that or dumb to know that. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and calling it dishonesty.
You can call it whatever you like because as far as I'm concerned there is nothing you can post that would ever make me trust you or your opinion. I have yet to see a post of yours that I would call worth reading.
That's because I post facts from the real world while you only accept facts from inside the bubble.
Gee SURPRISE SURPRISE another "I am never wrong" from the self proclaimed board genius.
No, but another butt-hurt "why can't I just be right for once" post from you.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

Post Reply