Global warming where are you ? It’s a cold cloudy 41 degree day here.

Are you a Gorebot? A Denier? Let's mix it up here and figure this issue out!
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Global warming where are you ? It’s a cold cloudy 41 degree day here.

Post by chucky » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:28 pm

This has been one of the coldest springs I can rememberhere on Long Island . Come on global warming get here soon. :sun:
2 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

I am Z
Global Moderator

Re: Global warming where are you ? It’s a cold cloudy 41 degree day here.

Post by I am Z » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:31 pm

chucky wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:28 pm
This has been one of the coldest springs I can rememberhere on Long Island . Come on global warming get here soon. :sun:
I saw on tv that it's been one of the coldest Aprils on record. so, since that's not a singular weather event, wouldn't that qualify as a "climate" thingy?

:lo2l:
0 x
of course, the term :lo2l: --"people of color" means the same thing as "col0red people"

chucky

Post by chucky » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:34 pm

I am Z wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:31 pm
chucky wrote:
I saw on tv that it's been one of the coldest Aprils on record. so, since that's not a singular weather event, wouldn't that qualify as a "climate" thingy?

I think it should , but devotees will start going on about the heat in Tasmania or some ice shelf.
2 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:35 pm

I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:

one of the coldest Aprils on record where?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

psk836
Serene Highness

Post by psk836 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:41 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:35 pm
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:

In the oceans and the atmosphere. And Detroit.

http://notrickszone.com/2018/04/11/arra ... rN084.dpbs
Last edited by psk836 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

chucky

Post by chucky » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:43 pm

evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:

It’s the coldest and snowiest April on record near the Great Lakes, and residents are ‘fuming.

Heavy snowfall caused treacherous conditions in northeast Wisconsin. (Joanne Furton)

The Upper Midwest and Great Lakes have never seen an April like this. Extreme winter conditions have refused to relent even into the month’s second half, testing the patience of local residents.

Scores of records for both snow and cold have fallen. Minneapolis; Madison, Wis.; and Marquette, Mich., are among the many towns and cities experiencing their coldest-ever April. And Minneapolis; Sioux Falls, S.D.; and Green Bay, Wis., were recently dealt record snowfalls for the month.

And, with the wintry pattern lingering for a few more days, more records for extreme winter weather are likely to fall.

Winter weather advisories and winter storm warnings stretch from southwest South Dakota to southeast Wisconsin Wednesday as the latest storm dumps several additional inches of the snow on the winter-fatigued region.
2 x
Stephane Charbonnier

psk836
Serene Highness

Post by psk836 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:44 pm

I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:

Don't be silly.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:48 pm

chucky wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:

It’s the coldest and snowiest April on record near the Great Lakes, and residents are ‘fuming.

Heavy snowfall caused treacherous conditions in northeast Wisconsin. (Joanne Furton)

The Upper Midwest and Great Lakes have never seen an April like this. Extreme winter conditions have refused to relent even into the month’s second half, testing the patience of local residents.

Scores of records for both snow and cold have fallen. Minneapolis; Madison, Wis.; and Marquette, Mich., are among the many towns and cities experiencing their coldest-ever April. And Minneapolis; Sioux Falls, S.D.; and Green Bay, Wis., were recently dealt record snowfalls for the month.

And, with the wintry pattern lingering for a few more days, more records for extreme winter weather are likely to fall.

Winter weather advisories and winter storm warnings stretch from southwest South Dakota to southeast Wisconsin Wednesday as the latest storm dumps several additional inches of the snow on the winter-fatigued region.
So not globally then. Heavy snowfall results from more moisture in the atmosphere. What causes more moisture in the atmosphere? Increased global temps.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

chucky

Post by chucky » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:50 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:48 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:

So not globally then. Heavy snowfall results from more moisture in the atmosphere. What causes more moisture in the atmosphere? Increased global temps.
I don’t know it’s been pretty cold here on Long Island too this spring and I don’t think heat is causing it.
2 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:51 pm

chucky wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:50 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:48 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:

I don’t know it’s been pretty cold here on Long Island too this spring and I don’t think heat is causing it.
Well that pretty much covers the globe and if you don't think heat is causing it then that's good enough for me.
0 x