Al Gore says North Pole Ice Cap to be Ice Free by 2016....

Are you a Gorebot? A Denier? Let's mix it up here and figure this issue out!
Post Reply
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26921
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Al Gore says North Pole Ice Cap to be Ice Free by 2016....

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:05 am

Funny how liberals threw him under the bus yet idolize Neil deGrASSe Tyson for the SAME junk science.

0 x
☪ You can't be for the worker but against corporations/the wealthy at the same time.

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3632
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: Al Gore says North Pole Ice Cap to be Ice Free by 2016....

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:31 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:05 am
Funny how liberals threw him under the bus yet idolize Neil deGrASSe Tyson for the SAME junk science.

► How does a dumb guajiro know the difference between science and junk?

Whenever you figure that out you'll still be waiting for that fat cat tax cut to tinkle down on you
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26921
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Al Gore says North Pole Ice Cap to be Ice Free by 2016....

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:24 am

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:31 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:05 am
Funny how liberals threw him under the bus yet idolize Neil deGrASSe Tyson for the SAME junk science.

► How does a dumb guajiro know the difference between science and junk?

Whenever you figure that out you'll still be waiting for that fat cat tax cut to tinkle down on you
Oh yes, my fat cat boss is rewarding me with his tax cut. Yes, I'm getting tinkle down on with money. Keep it going.

Tell me brown skinned feller what a guajiro is?
0 x
☪ You can't be for the worker but against corporations/the wealthy at the same time.

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3632
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: Al Gore says North Pole Ice Cap to be Ice Free by 2016....

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:59 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:24 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:31 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:05 am
Funny how liberals threw him under the bus yet idolize Neil deGrASSe Tyson for the SAME junk science.

► How does a dumb guajiro know the difference between science and junk?

Whenever you figure that out you'll still be waiting for that fat cat tax cut to tinkle down on you
Oh yes, my fat cat boss is rewarding me with his tax cut. Yes, I'm getting tinkle down on with money. Keep it going.

Tell me brown skinned feller what a guajiro is?
► You're feeling that money already are you?

Why didn't we just give it to you in the first place?
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

Post Reply