Olympic games snowed out due to AGW Global warming

Are you a Gorebot? A Denier? Let's mix it up here and figure this issue out!
User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31879
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Olympic games snowed out due to AGW Global warming

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:43 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:59 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:38 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:27 pm
You do realize that "AGW global warming" is a redundant redundancy that doesn't need to be said twice, right right?
What are the odds he knows what the "A" stands for or what it means?
Slightly higher than “Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,”
Oh I disagree. I think it's much lower.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 9414
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Olympic games snowed out due to AGW Global warming

Post by thelionofthenorth » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:28 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:54 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:27 pm
You do realize that "AGW global warming" is a redundant redundancy that doesn't need to be said twice, right right?

never pass up an opportunity to correct a con.

Split-Shift.jpg
In BDS's case, it's more like "never miss a chance to #@%$ up".
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29122
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Olympic games snowed out due to AGW Global warming

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:54 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:27 pm
You do realize that "AGW global warming" is a redundant redundancy that doesn't need to be said twice, right right?
Image
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29122
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Olympic games snowed out due to AGW Global warming

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:55 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:38 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:27 pm
You do realize that "AGW global warming" is a redundant redundancy that doesn't need to be said twice, right right?
What are the odds he knows what the "A" stands for or what it means?
I know what you libs say it stands for. But it's not important, since your junk science is irrelevant.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29122
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Olympic games snowed out due to AGW Global warming

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:56 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:59 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:38 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:27 pm
You do realize that "AGW global warming" is a redundant redundancy that doesn't need to be said twice, right right?
What are the odds he knows what the "A" stands for or what it means?
Slightly higher than “Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,”
Good one.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29122
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Olympic games snowed out due to AGW Global warming

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:57 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:26 pm
You've posted this vid before obamapologisto. And it didn't convince me on anything.

So warming causes snowstorms, got it.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29122
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Olympic games snowed out due to AGW Global warming

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:58 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:33 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:26 pm
“Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,” Dr. David Viner, a scientist with the climatic research unit at the University of East Anglia, told the UK Independent in 2000.
► Miami nut jobs will never know or care what snow is
You should post this on a ghetto/gang banger board, Mike.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31879
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Olympic games snowed out due to AGW Global warming

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:00 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:57 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:26 pm
You've posted this vid before obamapologisto. And it didn't convince me on anything.

So warming causes snowstorms, got it.
Your inability to learn is probably why you're unemployed and can't stack up against competition.

the extra moisture in the air...ah hell who am I kidding...you'll never get it.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29122
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Olympic games snowed out due to AGW Global warming

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:04 pm

"Climate is the long-term average of the weather over a number of years. It’s shaped by global forces that alter the energy balance in the atmosphere such as changes in the Sun, tilt of the Earth’s axis, the amount of sunlight the Earth reflects back to space....A change in any of them affects the climate in ways that are broadly predictable."

I'll buy that, evil/ly'in. Notice evil's hero Neil didn't mention the earths magnetic pole shifting.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29122
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Olympic games snowed out due to AGW Global warming

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:07 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:00 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:57 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:26 pm
You've posted this vid before obamapologisto. And it didn't convince me on anything.

So warming causes snowstorms, got it.
Your inability to learn is probably why you're unemployed and can't stack up against competition. <<< SEE, FOLKS? LANCE GOES TO PERSONAL ATTACK MODE

the extra moisture in the air...ah hell who am I kidding...you'll never get it.
You're talking out of your ass shows that you are not employable, except maybe Starbucks with other losers that believe in your hero Neil's nonsense.

Extra moisture in the air... sure, like when they had tropics in the north pole. Nobody died, 0bamapologisto.

Keep believing in that liberal hysteria. Is Miami under water yet, like you libs said it was supposed to already be?
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

Post Reply