The Most Powerful Evidence Climate Scientists Have of Global Warming

Are you a Gorebot? A Denier? Let's mix it up here and figure this issue out!
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

The Most Powerful Evidence Climate Scientists Have of Global Warming

Post by evilconempire » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:53 am

The oceans hold the story of a planet warming as fossil fuels are burned. Here is what scientists have discovered, in four charts.

BY SABRINA SHANKMAN AND PAUL HORN

0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:43 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:53 am
The oceans hold the story of a planet warming as fossil fuels are burned. Here is what scientists have discovered, in four charts.

Yup it's warming. What do you want to do about it ?
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:47 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:

Is your memory that bad or do you just like to see if I'll repeat myself over and over?
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:16 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:47 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Is your memory that bad or do you just like to see if I'll repeat myself over and over?
Times and circumstances change , so do solutions.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:27 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:16 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Mine haven't
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:33 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:27 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Mine haven't
Ok. I suspect any reasonable solutions will do little to change the average world temperature and any extreme solutions would be wildly unpopular in the US.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:44 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:33 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Mine haven't
Ok. I suspect any reasonable solutions will do little to change the average world temperature and any extreme solutions would be wildly unpopular in the US.
While you “suspect” I’ll go with the science. The of popularity grows by the day. The millennials dont posses your resistance to change and will be the first generation to do what needs to be done. I only hope it won’t be too late
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:20 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:44 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Mine haven't
While you “suspect” I’ll go with the science. The of popularity grows by the day. The millennials dont posses your resistance to change and will be the first generation to do what needs to be done. I only hope it won’t be too late
Yes let's go with science. It will be very difficult to mitigate the rise in temperature even if we reduce carbon emissions worldwide to 1990s levels. At present they haven't been reduced at all and are at their highest levels ever. The US can't do it alone. I am willing to change though I doubt millennials would be willing to sacrifice their lifestyle any more than anyone else. I really need to know how far you would be willing to go to effect any real change ?
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:08 pm

chucky wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:20 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Mine haven't
Yes let's go with science. It will be very difficult to mitigate the rise in temperature even if we reduce carbon emissions worldwide to 1990s levels. At present they haven't been reduced at all and are at their highest levels ever. The US can't do it alone. I am willing to change though I doubt millennials would be willing to sacrifice their lifestyle any more than anyone else. I really need to know how far you would be willing to go to effect any real change ?
It's never going to be reduced until the deniers are outnumbered in leadership positions. That's where an educated millennial generation comes in. They already are a extremely environmentally conscious generation. The US isn't even close to being the leader in this area. So we won't be doing it alone. You "really need to know"? That's an odd thing to say to someone on what you call an "entertainment board." I'm willing to go pretty far to affect change, but even I don't know what is the limit or if there is a limit.
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:24 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:08 pm
chucky wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:20 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Mine haven't
It's never going to be reduced until the deniers are outnumbered in leadership positions. That's where an educated millennial generation comes in. They already are a extremely environmentally conscious generation. The US isn't even close to being the leader in this area. So we won't be doing it alone. You "really need to know"? That's an odd thing to say to someone on what you call an "entertainment board." I'm willing to go pretty far to affect change, but even I don't know what is the limit or if there is a limit.
Wow . You don't even "know what the limit is or if there is a limit". That's a disturbing thought process.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier