Oh Little Snowflake Crybaby Sport.......

Are you a Gorebot? A Denier? Let's mix it up here and figure this issue out!
Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Oh Little Snowflake Crybaby Sport.......

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Little snowflake crybaby sport provides another stunning sample of the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat (MDPLD) "Human Parasite."

We have demonstrated the lie and fraud of MMGW, everything from its obvious corrupt and tyrannical political agenda to the constantly manipulated scientific data. Yet little snowflake crybaby sport STILL ADVOCATS FOR IT. Why?

Because he cannot separate the emotional pleasure he derives from identifying himself as a champion for the environment, from the reality of the lie and fraud.

Its a classic example of how egregious selfishness blinds the weak minded and ideologically corrupt.

Repulsive.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:45 pm

Roid continues to "grope" hoping his fabrications will become true. The data continues to prove you wrong on every front. It's time to realize the science is sound and proves you wrong
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:48 pm

"Roid" isn't the one groping for a fabrication based on lies and fraud.

You are.

Egregious Selfishness is the reason and you can't hide from who and what you you are any longer.

Its not even worth wasting the time anymore because this issue is dead.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:34 am

No, it's definitely you doing the groping. This call out thread is proof of that. You can't win on the facts so you fabricate little fact free rants for attention
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates