July 4, 2017 : Coldest July Temperature Ever Recorded In The Northern Hemisphere

Are you a Gorebot? A Denier? Let's mix it up here and figure this issue out!
Post Reply
User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 5229
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

July 4, 2017 : Coldest July Temperature Ever Recorded In The Northern Hemisphere

Post by Pete » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:39 pm

Greenland just set the record for coldest July temperature ever reported in the Northern Hemisphere at -33C.

https://realclimatescience.com/2017/07/ ... -meltdown/
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 14220
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: July 4, 2017 : Coldest July Temperature Ever Recorded In The Northern Hemisphere

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:16 pm

Wow... if that's the case, the ice extents should be massive... they should be increasing, not decreasing...

how are those ice extents doing?
1 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 5229
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: July 4, 2017 : Coldest July Temperature Ever Recorded In The Northern Hemisphere

Post by Pete » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:01 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:16 pm
Wow... if that's the case, the ice extents should be massive... they should be increasing, not decreasing...

how are those ice extents doing?
they make great alibis
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 14220
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: July 4, 2017 : Coldest July Temperature Ever Recorded In The Northern Hemisphere

Post by nolaxride » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:35 pm

Pete wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:01 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:16 pm
Wow... if that's the case, the ice extents should be massive... they should be increasing, not decreasing...

how are those ice extents doing?
they make great alibis
They do tell a story.

Here's a better story...
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26072
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: July 4, 2017 : Coldest July Temperature Ever Recorded In The Northern Hemisphere

Post by evilconempire » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:43 pm

The Deplorable Climate Science Blog

Rednecks think science comes from blogs where there is no peer-review and one can post anything they want.

By the way, this is about a single data point, weather, rather than a set, climate. Duh!
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 14220
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: July 4, 2017 : Coldest July Temperature Ever Recorded In The Northern Hemisphere

Post by nolaxride » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:47 pm

Pete wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:39 pm
Greenland just set the record for coldest July temperature ever reported in the Northern Hemisphere at -33C.

https://realclimatescience.com/2017/07/ ... -meltdown/
How much did that change the ice extents?

Not much. Record low extents in many areas.

http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/2017/ ... ukchi-sea/
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply