"impossible to conclude that recent years have been the warmest ever"

Are you a Gorebot? A Denier? Let's mix it up here and figure this issue out!
Pete
Site Admin

"impossible to conclude that recent years have been the warmest ever"

Post by Pete » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:48 am

A new study found adjustments made to global surface temperature readings by scientists in recent years “are totally inconsistent with published and credible U.S. and other temperature data.”

“Thus, it is impossible to conclude from the three published GAST data sets that recent years have been the warmest ever – despite current claims of record setting warming,” according to a study published June 27 by two scientists and a veteran statistician.

The peer-reviewed study tried to validate current surface temperature datasets managed by NASA, NOAA and the UK’s Met Office, all of which make adjustments to raw thermometer readings. Skeptics of man-made global warming have criticized the adjustments.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/exclu ... mate-data/
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:03 am

"Finally, since GAST data set validity is a necessary condition for
EPA’s GHG/CO2 Endangerment Finding, it too is invalidated by these
research findings."

When one does "research" with a goal that research comes under extreme scrutiny. No scientific research includes the political goal in it's conclusions. If this "study" is truly peer-reviewed then where is the link to the peer-reviewed scientific journal that published it?

None of this will matter though. They have what they are calling a "study" and that will be good enough for Pruitt (don't kid yourself into thinking this wasn't planned) to proceed with overturning the endangerment finding.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates