Uh Oh. Climate Hysteric Big Wigs Agree...Um, That, Um, Yeah There Was A Pause

Are you a Gorebot? A Denier? Let's mix it up here and figure this issue out!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Uh Oh. Climate Hysteric Big Wigs Agree...Um, That, Um, Yeah There Was A Pause

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:49 am

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:41 am
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:40 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:59 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:46 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:41 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:21 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:19 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:18 pm
Yes, as we have been telling for some time now that what you are calling a pause has been a decrease in the increase. Now they are trying to find out why. You calling a decrease in the increase is like the Democrats calling a decrease in the increase of spending a spending cut. lol Good stuff, PSK. Not as good as all the people that said 97% isn't a consensus now saying this one study is a consensus. You deniers are a funny bunch.
Why do you believe in it, Lance?
I don't believe in it, BushApologisto. I believe in the scientific method and it has shown AGW to real.
I thought I just asked you that.

So why so you believe it's real, 0bamapologist? And don't give me your bullshît answers!
You are asking me why I believe in the scientific method?
See, folks? This loser is getting "careful" again with this words.

Are you ever gonna answer me???
Are you asking my I believe AGW is real or why I believe the scientific method is real? I'm not being careful with my words. I'm just trying to find out what you're asking.
Have you considered that there may not be an answer for that?
With that guy I considered all things to be possible.
No. All things aren't possible. Some of the things that aren't possible include apologies, retrospection, insight, and intelligible rhetoric.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:16 pm

evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Yes, as we have been telling for some time now that what you are calling a pause has been a decrease in the increase. Now they are trying to find out why. You calling a decrease in the increase is like the Democrats calling a decrease in the increase of spending a spending cut. lol Good stuff, PSK. Not as good as all the people that said 97% isn't a consensus now saying this one study is a consensus. You deniers are a funny bunch.
I don't believe in it, BushApologisto. I believe in the scientific method and it has shown AGW to real.

So why so you believe it's real, 0bamapologist? And don't give me your bullshît answers!

Are you asking my I believe AGW is real or why I believe the scientific method is real? I'm not being careful with my words. I'm just trying to find out what you're asking.
Why do you believe in global warming??????????? What the hell is your problem?!?!?!? Just answer the damn question!!!!!
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:02 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:16 pm
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Why do you believe in global warming??????????? What the hell is your problem?!?!?!? Just answer the damn question!!!!!
because the data clearly shows the globe is warming.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:06 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

I've answered that question numerous times already and once just a few posts back. Here, I'll answer it again, you ###### moron.

"I don't believe in it, BushApologisto. I believe in the scientific method and it has shown AGW to real."

Understand? Did you see it? Here, let me try again for the dimwitted.

I don't believe in it, BushApologisto. I believe in the scientific method and it has shown AGW to real."

Got it this time? Can you read it? Can you comprehend it? Here, let me try again for the moron known as you.

"I don't believe in it, BushApologisto. I believe in the scientific method and it has shown AGW to real."

Good? All set? You see that I've answered? Here, I'll try again since you keep asking the same answered question over and over.

:lo2l:
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:53 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:06 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

I've answered that question numerous times already and once just a few posts back. Here, I'll answer it again, you ###### moron.

I don't believe in it, BushApologisto. I believe in the scientific method and it has shown AGW to real."

Got it this time? Can you read it? Can you comprehend it? Here, let me try again for the moron known as you.

Good? All set? You see that I've answered? Here, I'll try again since you keep asking the same answered question over and over.

Good start, but maybe you should type slower...
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:53 pm

evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

You jackass, WHY then do you believe in the scientific method???

And why don't you believe the scientific method that says it's wrong???

In the seventies you liberals said the Ice Age was coming back, then you called it global warming, then you called it climate change, now it's something else. That's why I don't believe in it. Just plain old common sense.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:17 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:53 pm
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

You jackass, WHY then do you believe in the scientific method???

And why don't you believe the scientific method that says it's wrong???

In the seventies you liberals said the Ice Age was coming back, then you called it global warming, then you called it climate change, now it's something else. That's why I don't believe in it. Just plain old common sense.
Because it is a logical system for testing hypotheses to find answers about the world around us. Because it has shown itself to be unbiased and reliable.

The evidence overwhelmingly supports man's activities being the primary forcing behind the unprecedented warming trend we have seen in the last 150+ years. What you're referring to is pseudoscience that can only get published on blogs where a narrative is sought over sound science.

Less than 10% of climate studies predicted a new ice age. There was no consensus. No one ever called this new ice age "global warming." Your "common sense" doesn't trump empirical evidence.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates