Ice at Both Poles Shrinks to Record Lows

Are you a Gorebot? A Denier? Let's mix it up here and figure this issue out!
chucky
Rock Star

Re: Ice at Both Poles Shrinks to Record Lows

Post by chucky » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:21 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:59 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:42 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:18 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:16 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:14 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:11 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:47 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:44 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:41 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:40 pm

Man is doing very well dealing with it especially in the last 30 years .
Could be better and it's only getting worse now with the new Cheeto in Chief.
I think we will survive and prosper. :sun:
I think we should strive for more than just surviving and prospering at the expense of our planet.
Species exist to exploit and to try and dominate their environment.
Species exist as part of a larger ecosystem with all playing their role in the perseverance of each others existence. It's basic biology.
That's not true. Species compete with each other and try to dominate . 99.99% of all species that have ever existed are extinct .
You should take a biology course sometime. Competition for resources is not the same as saying species exist to dominate others. Domination is a human trait, but so is an awareness of our role and an ability to adapt to it.
Species compete for resources and if they are successful they dominate their environment. "Ecological dominance is the degree to which a taxon is more numerous than its competitors in an ecological community, or makes up more of the biomass. Most ecological communities are defined by their dominant species."

I'm sure you have heard of the terms dominant species and climax species when dealing with the biology of forest eco systems.
They do not exist to dominate. There are natural hierarchies and each species has a role within the ecosystem. Would you call bees a dominant species? Of course not, and yet most life on this planet is reliant on them. The competition is about winning an losing. It's about carving out what is need to sustain life. Look at a watering hole in Africa during the rain season. You'll see animals from every rung on the ladder sharing. These are only a couple of the more obvious examples. Of course, you can't admit you're wrong so you'll continue to argue until I give up. Such is life on AIBAFS with chucky.
They exist to survive and reproduce. Being the dominant species in their niche of their environment gives them the best chance to do so. Balance is a constantly changing dynamic. Species do not seek balance, they arrive on it by chance over time .
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by evilconempire » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:48 am

chucky wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:21 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:59 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

I think we should strive for more than just surviving and prospering at the expense of our planet.
Species exist as part of a larger ecosystem with all playing their role in the perseverance of each others existence. It's basic biology.
That's not true. Species compete with each other and try to dominate . 99.99% of all species that have ever existed are extinct .
You should take a biology course sometime. Competition for resources is not the same as saying species exist to dominate others. Domination is a human trait, but so is an awareness of our role and an ability to adapt to it.
Species compete for resources and if they are successful they dominate their environment. "Ecological dominance is the degree to which a taxon is more numerous than its competitors in an ecological community, or makes up more of the biomass. Most ecological communities are defined by their dominant species."

I'm sure you have heard of the terms dominant species and climax species when dealing with the biology of forest eco systems.
They do not exist to dominate. There are natural hierarchies and each species has a role within the ecosystem. Would you call bees a dominant species? Of course not, and yet most life on this planet is reliant on them. The competition is about winning an losing. It's about carving out what is need to sustain life. Look at a watering hole in Africa during the rain season. You'll see animals from every rung on the ladder sharing. These are only a couple of the more obvious examples. Of course, you can't admit you're wrong so you'll continue to argue until I give up. Such is life on AIBAFS with chucky.
They exist to survive and reproduce. Being the dominant species in their niche of their environment gives them the best chance to do so. Balance is a constantly changing dynamic. Species do not seek balance, they arrive on it by chance over time .
Yep, surviving and reproducing, not exploit and dominate their environment. Domination is not balance and balance is achieved through natural processes.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:56 am

chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:40 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:37 pm

Man is trying to do that right now.
Man is doing very well dealing with it especially in the last 30 years .

Based on your premise, I would expect mankind to understand that you don't sch*tt where you eat. Yes, we can dominate, but that also mean we need to be good stewards of the land.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx