TGIF 🍺

There's no god in the climate change machine

Are you a Gorebot? A Denier? Let's mix it up here and figure this issue out!
barrysoetoro
Rock Star

Re: There's no god in the climate change machine

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:13 am

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:46 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:42 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:22 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:18 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:14 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:10 am
Sport has never once said why he believes in man caused global warming, and has never given one source. Just "peer reviewed" talking points.

I provided hundreds of sources and reasons. Wake the fuq up, moron.
Yeah, hundreds of opinions. Not ONE source that is above it all.

There's no man caused global warming, boy. Never was. We are not effecting the planet's climate. We are not all dying. It's just liberal paranoia.

Pull your head out, you left winger.
Scientific studies with empirical evidence are not opinions.

"There's no man caused global warming, boy. Never was. We are not effecting the planet's climate. We are not all dying. It's just liberal paranoia." <<-- now that is an opinion. An ignorant one at that.
So there is man-made global warming? That is an ignorant opinion. Let's put people out of work, make more people dependent on the government for your junk science. So some liberal College professors can get their funding.

You drive a car sport? Then you're a hypocrite.
Wow... now opinions are ignorant? I thought opinions were opinions, and then you provide substantiation for your POV.

Of course, asking for any kind of proof from you is like talking to the wall... except the wall is smart enough to not answer.

There is no proof. Those are all opinions. Show me where CO2 caused any climate changes.
☪ "I am a conservative. One that understands science, which to the uneducated, read you, makes me seem like a liberal", evilcommie

evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by evilconempire » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:21 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:12 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:47 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:42 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:22 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:18 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:14 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:10 am
Sport has never once said why he believes in man caused global warming, and has never given one source. Just "peer reviewed" talking points.

I provided hundreds of sources and reasons. Wake the fuq up, moron.
Yeah, hundreds of opinions. Not ONE source that is above it all.

There's no man caused global warming, boy. Never was. We are not effecting the planet's climate. We are not all dying. It's just liberal paranoia.

Pull your head out, you left winger.
Scientific studies with empirical evidence are not opinions.

"There's no man caused global warming, boy. Never was. We are not effecting the planet's climate. We are not all dying. It's just liberal paranoia." <<-- now that is an opinion. An ignorant one at that.
So there is man-made global warming? That is an ignorant opinion. Let's put people out of work​, make more people dependent on the government for your junk science. So some liberal College professors can get their funding.

You drive a car sport? Then you're a hypocrite.
Yep, it's called Anthropogenic Global Warming and it's very real. The move to combat it is creating jobs not killing them. Come out of the stone age, BushApologisto. We're moving on with or without you.

So is co2 causing it? And with all the environmental regulations we've had the past few decades, where has climate improved?

Why was it global cooling, then warming then climate change, now this agw crap? Is CO2 causing it?

If you believe in it so bad, and the world's going to end because of it, and why do you and no brain drive cars, and flying jets? Because you're hypocrites.
CO2 is one of the major forcings behind it. The ozone hole has been closing and acid rain is a thing of the past.

It wasn't. There was never a consensus on cooling. Cooling and warming are both climate change and so is AGW. Yes, CO2 is a major forcing behind it.

I don't believe in it. I've examined the science and the evidence overwhelmingly supports it. I've taken many steps to reduce my carbon footprint. I will continue to do so as the market makes more and more ways to do so.
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates