Question regarding global warming / climate change

Are you a Gorebot? A Denier? Let's mix it up here and figure this issue out!
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Re: Question regarding global warming / climate change

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:04 am

numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
Antisteroidforce wrote:The climate is not warming because of Man.

Your science has long since been exposed for the Fake Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Lie and fraud it is, along with the reasons for it all.

Meanwhile the climate has warmed and cooled for millions of years, long before man and his fossil fuels arrived.

And finally, you little fake cry baby sport, remain in the same line as the rest of us enjoying all that our fossil fuel industries provide. I can guarantee that like all hypocritical liberal filth, you probably personally exceed what the rest of us consume.

Go back to bed now little Agitator.
He won't go back to bed because he believes he is NEVER wrong. Anyone who disagrees with him has no brain according to him and has no right to question his great authority on this subject of Global Warming.
The science is clear. Asking others to deny it like you have is irresponsible.
Claiming to have the absolute truth on the subject is a lie and your position on the subject.
That's false. There is always more to learn.
:rofl: :rofl: Please do show us a report that refutes your position on the subject that you find credible? :rofl:
Are you you having a hard time finding one yourself?
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:15 am

evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:

Your science has long since been exposed for the Fake Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Lie and fraud it is, along with the reasons for it all.

Meanwhile the climate has warmed and cooled for millions of years, long before man and his fossil fuels arrived.

And finally, you little fake cry baby sport, remain in the same line as the rest of us enjoying all that our fossil fuel industries provide. I can guarantee that like all hypocritical liberal filth, you probably personally exceed what the rest of us consume.

He won't go back to bed because he believes he is NEVER wrong. Anyone who disagrees with him has no brain according to him and has no right to question his great authority on this subject of Global Warming.
Claiming to have the absolute truth on the subject is a lie and your position on the subject.
:rofl: :rofl: Please do show us a report that refutes your position on the subject that you find credible? :rofl:
Sneak escape - So you don't have one so it follows that my post regarding your high opinion of your own belief on the subject will reign supreme in your mind forever. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:18 am

numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:

Sneak escape - So you don't have one so it follows that my post regarding your high opinion of your own belief on the subject will reign supreme in your mind forever. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
If there were a credible study refuting the thousands of others supporting AGW then I would have a different position on the subject. So, as you can see, your request and conclusion makes no sense.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:38 am

evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:

If there were a credible study refuting the thousands of others supporting AGW then I would have a different position on the subject. So, as you can see, your request and conclusion makes no sense.
Only to you Evil - only to you.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:44 am

numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:

Only to you Evil - only to you.
So now you're the spokesperson for everyone?
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:21 am

evilconempire wrote:The global climate continues to warm because we continue to pump greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. We have done little to change that and now, with Trump, we are going to do even less.

So you don't know. What a shock. Why don't you call it global warming if it warms instead of cools?
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:24 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:The global climate continues to warm because we continue to pump greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. We have done little to change that and now, with Trump, we are going to do even less.

So you don't know. What a shock. Why don't you call it global warming if it warms instead of cools?
I just answered your question. You not liking the answer isn't my problem.

It's called Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW). AGW is climate change, but climate change isn't necessarily AGW. Get it?
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:25 am

evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:

See how this idiot gives those idle answers, like the science proves it? He wakes up in the morning, believing it blindly. Just because some scientists say so. He won't say which scientist, other than Neil deGrasse Tyson, are right. And my question has still not been answered, where has the climate improved with all the EPA regulations we have?
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:27 am

evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

I just answered your question. You not liking the answer isn't my problem.

It's called Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW). AGW is climate change, but climate change isn't necessarily AGW. Get it?

You still haven't answered both of my questions. I asked you for a location where the climate has improved with all the EPA reg's we have. So if you're junk science says the climate is warming, then why don't they keep calling it global warming instead of climate change? Or, let me guess. Warming is changing but changing isn't necessarily warming. Or some crap like that, that you got from Neil deGrasse Tyson your hero.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:33 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:

See how this idiot gives those idle answers, like the science proves it? He wakes up in the morning, believing it blindly. Just because some scientists say so. He won't say which scientist, other than Neil deGrasse Tyson, are right. And my question has still not been answered, where has the climate improved with all the EPA regulations we have?
I won't say which scientists? Did you forget this thread, dumbass?
http://aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=575
0 x