Ex-Arizona teacher sentenced to 20 years in prison for sex with student

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
Gentry

Post by 007 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:27 am

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ex-arizona-t ... th-student

It sounds like the 13-year old didn't have problem with it his nosy mother(i guess she doesn't believe in the fourth amendment, why is it parents don't believe in constitutional rights :lo2l: ) and the mother of the one who saw nothing who was outside the door did because I'm sure his father was proud thinking "That's my boy" to himself while the mother was flipping out, I bet the two mothers are just jealous they don't look that good and aren't that young anymore.

Now lets get personal(which can be dangerous here( :rofl: ) because this article got me to thinking my JR High years back when Fred Flintstone gave me rides to school :rofl1:

Honestly which one of us males never had teacher we didn't dream about getting this chance with?

I remember JR High(that is where most of us are at 13) I don't any of us guys in our teenage years would have called it crime to have relations with beautiful 28 year old when most of us were settling for copies playboy magazine and talk s--- with our friends about girls, celebrities and teachers we were attracted to.

I had a crush on a teacher in the 7th and 8th grade(I was 13 and 14) and had dreams about her to this day I remember her name, what she looked liked, what she wore and how i felt at that time.

Also, the best part of my week was part going to school ever was in the 7th grade if I didn't miss a day of school(i had bad habit of missing school) this teacher I had crush on took out for lunch on Fridays as reward just me and her(while this lasted i never missed school no matter how I felt, After it ended I started missing school again).

You know she was only 25 years older than me, I wonder if she is single now(she was divorced then), I wish i could find out if she and if was had the guts to ask her out
0 x