(random thought) Looting and Walmart Razors

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
Gentry

(random thought) Looting and Walmart Razors

Post by 007 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:18 am

Have you noticed when people loot they don't steal useful thing that they might need to repair their damaged property and lots of time not things that will keep them alive and i care who is rioting they are all the same.

I have sen them steal sneakers, electronics, alcohol but never tools, lumber, screws, nails, shovels, pipes, carpeting, windows, door, wiring, shop vac, shampoo machine(i never seen someone running with a Rug Doctor) and rarely do you see them steal food or water.

I also never see them steal underwear or socks, Nor have ever I seen them loot a jewelry store or bank

The smartest guy I ever saw looting went to Walgreens got some food and toilet paper and bagged his food, you could tell he really needed that stuff, The dumbest thing I ever saw was people looting a dollar store, what in the world could a dollar store have that anyone would want to steal.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now that i'm think about it I was in Walmart tonight and i needed some razor blades last month when I went in I just had to get them off the shelf, Last night though they had them locked up behind glass like they were on display at a museum.

I had to push a button and wait for someone to come over and then they wouldn't let me get them out they made tell them which ones I wanted and they got them out and hand them to me, what did they think I was going to steal them with a worker right there but they weren't so worried that they didn't let me put them in my cart and walk off alone, Maybe they thought I was going to steal the whole display and that no one would notice me carrying out 6' x 6' display of razors.

What has there been a huge rash of razors thefts in my county, Maybe I should buy a vault for my razors i mean wouldn't want someone to steal my 10.00 razor and 7.00 blades.

what about deodorant and soap, do these thieves want to be clean shaved but stink and be dirty, so they won't steal soap and deodorant, what about clothes, what do these thieves also want to be naked?

I live in a scary place, the thieves are dirty, smelly, and run around naked, You'd think the police the police would catch them easily, Just look for the ones who are cleaned shaved, smelly , dirty and naked because all they steal is razors apparently
0 x

KC_
Heir Presumptive

Re: (random thought) Looting and Walmart Razors

Post by KC_ » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:21 pm

007 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:18 am
Have you noticed when people loot they don't steal useful thing that they might need to repair their damaged property and lots of time not things that will keep them alive and i care who is rioting they are all the same.

I have sen them steal sneakers, electronics, alcohol but never tools, lumber, screws, nails, shovels, pipes, carpeting, windows, door, wiring, shop vac, shampoo machine(i never seen someone running with a Rug Doctor) and rarely do you see them steal food or water.

I also never see them steal underwear or socks, Nor have ever I seen them loot a jewelry store or bank

The smartest guy I ever saw looting went to Walgreens got some food and toilet paper and bagged his food, you could tell he really needed that stuff, The dumbest thing I ever saw was people looting a dollar store, what in the world could a dollar store have that anyone would want to steal.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now that i'm think about it I was in Walmart tonight and i needed some razor blades last month when I went in I just had to get them off the shelf, Last night though they had them locked up behind glass like they were on display at a museum.

I had to push a button and wait for someone to come over and then they wouldn't let me get them out they made tell them which ones I wanted and they got them out and hand them to me, what did they think I was going to steal them with a worker right there but they weren't so worried that they didn't let me put them in my cart and walk off alone, Maybe they thought I was going to steal the whole display and that no one would notice me carrying out 6' x 6' display of razors.

What has there been a huge rash of razors thefts in my county, Maybe I should buy a vault for my razors i mean wouldn't want someone to steal my 10.00 razor and 7.00 blades.

what about deodorant and soap, do these thieves want to be clean shaved but stink and be dirty, so they won't steal soap and deodorant, what about clothes, what do these thieves also want to be naked?

I live in a scary place, the thieves are dirty, smelly, and run around naked, You'd think the police the police would catch them easily, Just look for the ones who are cleaned shaved, smelly , dirty and naked because all they steal is razors apparently
The cartridges are really small and easy to steal. The is a decent demand for them and you can get nice money if you steal a few hundred of them.
1 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier