Free to customer Coupons for prescription drugs.

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Free to customer Coupons for prescription drugs.

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:12 pm

Some or all of you may already be aware of this but I was not so since I just found out about this I wanted to pass this along in case it might help someone who posts here or someone who posts here may know someone else it help. For those of you who may not have insurance for prescription drug purchases or who may occasionally find themselves having to pay cash for a prescription for some reason rather than being able to use insurance you may have I wanted to pass this along.

There are a number of websites where you can go and print off or screenshot a coupon at zero cost to yourself to help lower the price of prescriptions. This could significantly lower the out of pocket cash price on any number of prescription drugs.

goodrx.com is one of them.

If this helps someone then great. If not all that was lost was this bit of time it took to post this.
2 x

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Re: Free to customer Coupons for prescription drugs.

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:48 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:12 pm
Some or all of you may already be aware of this but I was not so since I just found out about this I wanted to pass this along in case it might help someone who posts here or someone who posts here may know someone else it help. For those of you who may not have insurance for prescription drug purchases or who may occasionally find themselves having to pay cash for a prescription for some reason rather than being able to use insurance you may have I wanted to pass this along.

There are a number of websites where you can go and print off or screenshot a coupon at zero cost to yourself to help lower the price of prescriptions. This could significantly lower the out of pocket cash price on any number of prescription drugs.

If this helps someone then great. If not all that was lost was this bit of time it took to post this.
I was recently on line at the drug counter. The woman before me wrote a check for $320 for her prescriptions.

I wonder how many Americans can’t afford to get their prescriptions.

0 x

DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:09 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:48 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:

I was recently on line at the drug counter. The woman before me wrote a check for $320 for her prescriptions.

They can afford it a lot easier if they use these coupons that are available online to print out at no charge to them.
0 x

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:15 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:09 am
brookboy123 wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

They can afford it a lot easier if they use these coupons that are available online to print out at no charge to them.
A good idea.

ALL Americans should have access to all necessary prescriptions
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:29 am

brookboy123 wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

Is that the best her Obama-mandated insurance could do?
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:37 am

Pete wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:29 am
brookboy123 wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

Is that the best her Obama-mandated insurance could do?
I was hoping Obamacare would work.

Now there is only one choice left.............single payer.

btw, I have a FULLY paid, Cadillac plan until death......I even get paid back the $$$ I will have to pay for my Medicare in 2020......

Health insurance for ALL......anything else is unacceptable.
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:40 am

Thats what they wanted you to hope and thats the conclusion they wanted you to reach
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:44 am

Pete wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:40 am
Thats what they wanted you to hope and thats the conclusion they wanted you to reach
Mission accomplished!

:wine:
0 x