Atlanta School Graduation Shooting

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
Post Reply
User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 7527
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Atlanta School Graduation Shooting

Post by Pete » Sun May 20, 2018 9:06 am

Clayton County. Always huge Dem landslides

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/clayto ... /752279092
0 x
PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 4259
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Atlanta School Graduation Shooting

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sun May 20, 2018 9:15 am

Pete wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 9:06 am
Clayton County. Always huge Dem landslides

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/clayto ... /752279092
Is this never going to end? Trying to take away guns from everyone is a sad idea and it will never happen. That seems to be the big hew and cry when we have another killing spree but isn't the answer. It's like a contest to see who can kill the most people in the shortest time.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 36714
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Atlanta School Graduation Shooting

Post by evilconempire » Sun May 20, 2018 9:16 am

Most high school students don't vote. Besides, what does that have to do with the shooting?
0 x
"I find nothing in you that is worthwhile and hope the next guy with a gun that wants to shoot up a school runs into you." :prech:

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 7527
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Atlanta School Graduation Shooting

Post by Pete » Sun May 20, 2018 9:20 am

evilconempire wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 9:16 am
Most high school students don't vote. Besides, what does that have to do with the shooting?
I didnt say high school students voted.

If you want to have the honest common sense discussion about guns, culture should be included
0 x
PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 36714
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Atlanta School Graduation Shooting

Post by evilconempire » Sun May 20, 2018 9:23 am

Pete wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 9:20 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 9:16 am
Most high school students don't vote. Besides, what does that have to do with the shooting?
I didnt say high school students voted.

If you want to have the honest common sense discussion about guns, culture should be included
Then you understand how citing the voting trend for the county is a non sequitur.

Oh culture definitely has to be included in that discussion.
0 x
"I find nothing in you that is worthwhile and hope the next guy with a gun that wants to shoot up a school runs into you." :prech:

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 7527
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Atlanta School Graduation Shooting

Post by Pete » Sun May 20, 2018 9:26 am

evilconempire wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 9:23 am
Pete wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 9:20 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 9:16 am
Most high school students don't vote. Besides, what does that have to do with the shooting?
I didnt say high school students voted.

If you want to have the honest common sense discussion about guns, culture should be included
Then you understand how citing the voting trend for the county is a non sequitur.

Oh culture definitely has to be included in that discussion.
You may have a point. Dem voters are more of a cult than a culture
0 x
PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 36714
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Atlanta School Graduation Shooting

Post by evilconempire » Sun May 20, 2018 9:38 am

Pete wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 9:26 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 9:23 am
Pete wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 9:20 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 9:16 am
Most high school students don't vote. Besides, what does that have to do with the shooting?
I didnt say high school students voted.

If you want to have the honest common sense discussion about guns, culture should be included
Then you understand how citing the voting trend for the county is a non sequitur.

Oh culture definitely has to be included in that discussion.
You may have a point. Dem voters are more of a cult than a culture
The shooter was a Dem voter?
0 x
"I find nothing in you that is worthwhile and hope the next guy with a gun that wants to shoot up a school runs into you." :prech:

Post Reply